[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out yesterday where the guy who molested me when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I found out yesterday where the guy who molested me when I was a kid lives. Should I confront him?
>>
Probably not. It'll just bring back bad memories. I can't say I was raped but I was kidnapped as a brat, I somewhat understand where your coming from.
>>
>>16906739
My two brothers were asleep. He got them first and then I continued to pretend to be asleep while he molested me.
>>
>>16906727
And do what?
No, you should not confront him.
>>
>>16906742
Did he do any time because of it?
>>
>>16906757
Get some catharsis? Kick his ass? Yell at him? I don't know.
>>
>>16906788
No, there was no proof. Just my word.
>>
>>16906790
Pretty much do nothing because theres nothing to be done.
>>
>>16906796
Easy to say, desu..
>>
>Being this retarded

Either shoot him, or don't even think of going near him.
>>
>>16906727
No. Report him to the cops. Let them deal with it.
>>
Knock on his door and punch him in the face then run
>>
let the hate flow through you, slash tires if he parks his vehicle in the driveway, brake windows etc
>>
I kind of like the obnoxious idea such as going to his work and making a scene.
>>
Knock on his door and start singing
>I could feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord.
>>
>>16906951
this, fuck his car up or do little things but maybe once every few weeks
>>
>>16906808
this
>>
>>16907217
this desu
I don't think that you will get in his head anyhow
Even if he decides to call cops
Cops asks your motive
"He molested me when I was kid.."
Cops are okay.. that's seems fair enough
>>
OP, I recommend throwing 2-3 bottles of DOT 3 brake fluid on his car. It takes around 20 hours so gtfo and you won't be caught
>>
Fuck with his life constantly in a way that won't get you arrested.
>>
>>16906727
what did he actually do to you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.