[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 M/USA >Firefighter / EMT for over 3 years >Get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cereal_guy_squint.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1243) Image search: [Google]
cereal_guy_squint.jpg
153 KB, 1500x1243
>21 M/USA
>Firefighter / EMT for over 3 years
>Get a new job as a EMT in a few towns over from current place of employment
>Ex GF from when I was 16/17 volunteers at the squad
>She doesn't know I'm going to be starting there
>Current GF doesn't know I'm going to be working with her
>Checked my schedule for the next 2 weeks
>3 out of 4 of my 12 hour shifts are with her
>mfw

Wat do.
>>
>>16906638
Break up. At 21 you have no control over yourself.
>>
>>16906668
I should mention she cheated on me for about 2 months towards the end of our 10 month relationship. I wasn't able to confront her about it as she broke up with me over a text message and cut off communications with me soon there after.
>>
>>16906676
How about forget all that faggotry and get your medic cert so you can stop being a useless asshole on 90% of your calls.
>>
>>16906702
You want to pay for the classes and books for me? I'm more than happy to give you my paypal email so you can deposit the funds and I'll be more than happy to take the next step.
>>
>>16906638
First of all: >>16906710
I lol'ed. As far as wat do, the most adult option is to:
>explain this all ahead of time to your current girlfriend in a way that helps her realize you're doing it because you care about her and want her trust.
Do it soon. if she finds out from you after you start or, god forbid, some other way, you're fucking toast. You haven't done anything wrong obviously so don't go there with your tail between your legs, but do tell her.
>>
>>16906710
>can't into student loans

Stay a fucking useless EMT, then.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.