[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My husband's job is understaffed causing him to work 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Toga.jpg (43 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Toga.jpg
43 KB, 600x800
My husband's job is understaffed causing him to work 10 hr shifts and sometimes 4hrs on saturdays, he's working like a dog and will continue to do so until his job gets fully staff. He's recently explained to me in detail how tired he feels and how frustrated and pissed off his work is making him but cant express any of it. He's told me i could make it all worth it if he could come home to his wife dressed up (pic kinda related) and as soon as he walked through the door i'd be there to greet him (do a little bow and smile for him) and he could just pick me up and take me to the bedroom and you know, have me. Basically my husband wants me to wear pic related, a toga with a leaf crown and jewelry like necklaces and braces with my hair and make up fixed and he wants me to walk around the house like that for the the rest of the day when he gets home and be sexually available to him at a moments notice.

I don't mind the "sex slave trophy wife" aspect of it but its a hassle balancing dressing up and taking care of our 3 kids. And its a bit awkward for me serving dinner and sitting around the table. The younger ones are indifferent about it but my older daughter reacts to it, saying "my moms a princess so im a princess to" and my husband has in inappropriately encourage it so she interprets it as playing and gets more out of hand. For that reason iv told my husband im not do it. He got subtly angry saying "you should because of the shit i do" but hes dishearteningly accepts my decision because of the children.

I feel really bad about it. My husband's has bags under his eye, he comes home tired and dirty and he still fathers the children without complaints. I really want to do it for him to make him happy but he wont compromise, he's really big on wearing the outfit for the "feeling."

I wanted to ask a guy to honestly give me a "guys" opinion on this situation. Am i wrong? I don't know how i should go about this.
>>
>>16906488
Why don't you just get him tipsy and fuck him in the outfit after the kids are sleep?

Seems like wearing it all afternoon is just excessive.
>>
Your kids sound pretty young, I'm sure they'd be asleep by, what, 8 pm? That's plenty of time for you to doll yourself up and for you to have sex once they're asleep. If he's not understanding about why you don't want to do it, I don't think he deserves you indulging his fantasy at all. I imagine you've tried to compromise, but he's not meeting your half way.
>>
Guy here, i think his idea is okay but obviously you two have to reach some sort of compromise. Maybe you can decide on one day of the week when you do the whole dressup thing, and the rest of the days go about as normal?
>>
>>16906488
Your bf is downing it wrong if he's asking instead of inciting this in you.

You want to be his little whore is different fro him telling you to be because he can't say no to his boss.
>>
>>16906488
I dont understand, why wont you do it?
There is literally no reason not to. Your child sees you cosplaying and you are worried about that? The fuck.
>>
>>16906488
you would only have to do it one time. pick a day, send the kids to the inlaws and you and your husband play together and release some stress
>>
>>16906488
Your husband came to you with a sexual fantasy that he would love. One that doesn't cause a ton of problems but makes things a bit awkward with the kids. Either explain to your kids that they can't act out just because mom is dressed nice, or explain to your husband that the kids act out far too much when you wear the dress all day. Find a compromise, or ask if he has another fantasy you could work toward.

OR! you tell your kids you are the queen and princesses obey queens no matter what. Just go full hog on the fantasy and live it.
>>
>>16906488
Definitely don't mention the kids being a hassle. Just send them to their in-laws like it her canons have suggested or a baby sitter or friend you trust. Dress the fuck up for your man.
>>
Firstly, help your husband find a different job -- working a 64 hour week isn't worth it.

I do think it's kind of creepy to dress up in a sexy outfit every day while you are looking after your children. Especially if you know your daughters will want to wear the same clothes you are to sexually excite your husband.

You could easily compromise. Wear clothes a bit like that and cover up something sexier with a jacket or jumper.

It's his choice to work stupid hours and he shouldn't guilt you into doing anything sexual. Nor should he demand you do it too frequently with children around.

You can very easily do it in the bedroom just for him.
>>
>>16906488

>>16906488

I am laughing my fucking ass off at this entire post right now. I don't know why, I honestly don't know why this is making me laugh so hard.

I think that marriage is a joke and I wouldn't be surprised if either of you have cheated already. You're probably in your early 30's at the oldest and in my opinion, this entire situation is a great example of how shitty marriage becomes. More of a routine with benefits than an exciting experience.

If I were you I'd just strap on a black dildo and surprise him when he opens the door. Maybe he should be the one who gets taken!
>>
>>16906737
Your the same guy the posted in my thread with the drake meme picture aren't you
>>
>>16906740

Honestly I'm not. I haven't been on /adv/ in a while. What was your thread about? Please entertain me while I procrastinate.
>>
OP stop being a fucking bitch and just do it. Tell your husband to set the kids straight or ignore your daughter and set her straight, that man needs you badly, fuck that shit you need to make him feel like a king.

>>16906737
>im laughing at this entire post and i don't know why
Maybe its because you buy into the "le fuck marriage" meme comedians keep bitching about, nigger Louie CK and Anthony Cumia and Mel Gibson were fucking retarded and married dumb bitches, aand being only worked out for them because they're rich enough to fuck 18 year olds forever. The point of marriage is so you dont feel that utter dread of being 35 and knowing you left nothing behind and have nobody to talk to or take that shotgun barrel out your mouth when your laying in the bathtub crying and trying to convince yourself you had a good life.
>>
>>16906957

I don't think marriage is compatible with humans. People get sick of each other. Many marriages end in divorce and separation, many spouses cheat which I'm slightly insecure about considering the amount of women I've seen cheat and have gotten to cheat. I feel like meeting the ideal woman who would be trustworthy is unlikely. I'm not saying these women don't exist, it's just that I don't think I want to put the effort into meeting one. I want kids, I think, but I don't want marriage. I think the only way I'll have kids is if I knock someone up. I'm too insecure to have an open relationship, and I'd rather not go through the rocky aspects of marriage where my spouse will most likely cheat on me like so many married people do.

Quite frankly I don't really care anymore. I'm hoping my choice of career in medicine and dog will give my life meaning. I'm also a borderline alcoholic and I wish I had the balls to blow my brains out but I don't. At least I can admit it on an anonymous Vietnamese animation forum, that's more than you can say for some people.
>>
File: 300.jpg (425 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
425 KB, 1750x2500
Tell him you'll only do it if comes home dressed up like this.

Alternatively, tell him to stop working so much overtime. Getting cucked at work isn't worth it. They'll probably just fire him after he wraps up his project and replace him with someone cheaper. I've seen it done a dozen times.
>>
>>16906488
>my older daughter reacts to it, saying "my moms a princess so im a princess to" and my husband has in inappropriately encourage it so she interprets it as playing

Seems like he's setting things up!

He's putting his wife on display, objectifying her. Behind closed doors, it's all cool. But, he's demanding it, infront of your children. Then encouraging your daughter to "act" in the same way.

I've heard of alot of incest stories that start out this way. Using a daughters mother to plant ideas into her head that this behavior is ok around daddy.
>>
It's kind of weird and unreasonable that he's making you wear a specific outfit all day but it's true that he's making a pretty rough sacrifice and you should try to meet him halfway.

Maybe there's some kind of compromise you can agree on? I don't know, talk to him about it.
>>
It's pretty normal for your daughter to want to be a princess.
>>
>>16906979
Not mocking you but im kinda laughing because i predicted you would say that. Feminism and nigger culture poisoned what marriage is suppose to be.

Us guys are mostly to blame for giving women too much power and losing virture. Women are followers and they do whatever they think is popular and also women want 1 dick, men want 10 pussies. The problems comes from the fact men have forgotten the art of taming a women. Your suppose to say no to a bitch, bitches want you to take control. Also people who get divorce follower the Louie CK pattern. Look at how Louies marriage was like and look at how he got divorced, Louie CK was a pussy who made dumb choices like marrying a bitch HE KNEW was a dumb bitcj. He always said yes to avoid and argument and he didnt slap his womens shit in with logic because he backed down like a bitch and he ignored all the signs his girl was a skank because louie was chasing the idea of love. Now Louie hates and resents marriages despite marriages being the back bone of western society. Anthony Cumia and Louie Ck said exaxtly wtf you said "i dont think love exist i think humans arent meant to be together for that long."

Admittedly there's a lot of bitches but theres still good girls out there, ypu just gotta tame and mold them into your best friend. Not wanting to get married is the reason you white fags are going extinct. Niggers are animalistic and arent intelligent to grasp emotion and theyre too instictive. Mexicans know how to tame bitches and thats why they're blooming and having nuclear families and taking America.

It sucks but if you want kids you gotta get married BUT you need to be BETTER then your women, and you need to reflect and be honest witj yourself and admit if your bitch is worth marrying. Idk i just feel bad us mexicans are taking America from you pussy ass white people, i want you to fight back a little ya know?
>>
>>16906488
Wearing it all day long is a bit much, don't you have an idea of when he'll be getting home? Couldn't you slap it on a half hour or so before he comes in, and just tell your kids you just wanted to feel pretty? Or even drop the kids off to their grandparents for the evening?
Doing it EVERY day is also a bit much for him to ask, and that's not totally fair to you. But the request seems mostly inoffensive.

Remember, he's doing all this for you and the kids, and it already sounds like you empathize where he's coming from, so you just need to come to a compromise. Is there really NO one you could drop the kids off to one or two days of the week(Seemingly at random, to keep it a surprise) so you could help him out? Or is he really that hell-bent on it being an allday, every day thing?
>>
>>16907033

I'm half white half sand nigger and I'm not from the USA so I don't know where you got those assumptions from, but fyi plenty of Mexican people cheat as well. I don't really care much about North America/Western society much. I think it's the most despicable thing. As long as "whites" in Eastern Europe, and their culture, survive, which it will because Eastern Europeans are tougher, usually less materialistic, less degenerate and less entitled, I'm happy. But Westerners have dug their own grave. If anything I laugh at it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.