[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Completely and Utterly FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 725x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 725x212
Okay so me and this girl talk a lot, after a while I got the guts to ask her out to see a movie, she accepts but I get a text form her later asking who's going. I don't respond for a while and I ask my friend. He acts like an ass so I tell her just me, then she responds saying he said he's going too. Then she tells me she'll take a 40 minute nap and she'll be back (it's fucking 11 o'clock at night, no one takes a nap this late, do they?) btw pic related. Is it to late to back out?
>>
>>16905995
Dude its late. Do you really wanna go with this girl? She seems skeptical. Like you said, who takes naps at this time. Is it important to go to the movies at this time? Were you just trying to get some kind of date going? Give me your intentions and more info about the girls please.
>>
>>16906007
Yeah, she's really cool, well except until now. We talk a lot, it seems like she's always flirting with me. She even looks at me a lot but turns away when I make eye contact. Yeah, I just wanted to go on a date ( also I don't like going to the movies by myself)
>>
>>16906016
Dude find out what's going on. I would try asking her if she still wanted to go. If she doesn't then stop talking to her and wait until you see her again to have a conversation and do you thing. I feel like you really haven't done your part on making her like you.

Do this.
If she wants to go still, go with her and make her feel comfortable with you. Don't try anything, just try to get to know each other and make a great impression man.

If she hasn't responded or replies with a rejection. Don't make it too big of a deal and try to see her again later, the next day or the next and have a conversation other than the whole rejection of the date.

Then attempt to find out more of when she is free and when she has time to have fun and blow off steam. Take her out with just yourself. Make plans and be stoic and act like a guy with a plan and basically someone with a masculine vibe.
>>
pro tip: always make plans in person not over text
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE SHES FCKING ASLEEP DUMBASS

>>16905995
>>16906007
>>16906016
>>16906036
>>16906313

>>16905995
>>16906007
>>16906016
>>16906036
>>16906313

this is why youre single
>>
>>16906357
That was almost a good attempt.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.