[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me with this busted cold sore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: g 012-3.jpg (1 MB, 2048x898) Image search: [Google]
g 012-3.jpg
1 MB, 2048x898
I got a cold sore for the first time ever at 28 years old a week and a half ago, I did the whole abreva thing and would pick at the scabs.... I read it was best to pop the ulcers to get the virus out and sterilize it. I did not have a needle so I popped it like a pimple and washed it with hand sanitizer. I also had some odd ingrown hairs there and could not shave so I took a tweezer and pulled out about 10 of them in the area.

I woke up today and my whole top lip was swollen as can be seen in the following photo. The area where the cold is fully numb like it has had a novocaine shot feeling to it all day long.

I am wondering, is it like this cuz of using tweezers instead of shaving and also, Could I have gotten the virus inside the pores and this is why it's swollen.
>>
Probably infected
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.