[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever worry about their significant other being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 242x208
Does anyone else ever worry about their significant other being sexually assaulted?
>>
>>16905589

Does she have stalkers or something?

If not, it's like, do you also worry about getting hit by a crazy drunk driver every time you get in the car? Do you worry about getting mugged every time you walk down the street? Do you worry about getting struck by lightning every time there's a rainstorm? Shit happens, do you best to be smart but don't let fear run your life
>>
>>16905617
No it's just she's kinda ditzy and does stupid shit sometimes

But you have a very good point
>>
>>16905589
Get into concealed carry and get her into guns problem solved.

If you consider this i can help you out, i did it for my girl and felt much better. She was all for it though and you may be in a diferent situation than me.
>>
>>16905636
That's what I thought but I thought a girl would just freeze up and not be able to kill
>>
>>16905589
Yes, but my significant other is a psychologist that works in a prison specifically with sex offenders. Sadly, my worry is 98% hoping it never happens to her like in a lockdown situation and 2% Noe's Ship of Fools fantasy.
>>
>>16905589
Yeah which is why I taught her how to kick someones ass real quick.
>>
If she knows how to defend herself, then she should be fine.
>>
I always fear my girl getting raped/groped etc especially because when she does go on girls nights out (which is rare) her friends always take her to sleazy clubs and bars , only a few of her friends anmre single so I know she wouldn't feel pressured into doing anything she shouldn't but I'm always worried she'll be drugged or felt up when she's out , call me a paranoid fuck but I just care too much I guess , she's really fucking hot and she has been hit on while ivr been with her a lot of times , I Don't see a problem being worried. Why wouldn't you be with the way the world is these days
>>
>>16905909
What if there's more than one person? What if it's some fat 250 pound person?
>>
>>16905909
>If she knows how to defend herself, then she should be fine.

Unless your girl is carrying a gun or mace this is stupid and wrong. 90% of the guys out there can overpower 90% of the girls they will ever be around, even if they've taken a bullshit self defense class that one weekend. And knives are for retards.
>>
>>16905589

get her a gun, and if you don't trust her to use a gun get her a can of fox 5.3 spray
>>
Yes. My advice is to do what's best AND REASONABLE to protect the people and things you care about.
>>
>>16905617
I do all of this and more.
fuck.
>>
>>16907322
wasp spray is better than pepper spray. still irritating chemicals in your eye, shoots farther than pepper sprey
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.