[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do about these 2 situations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: texts.png (133 KB, 377x572) Image search: [Google]
texts.png
133 KB, 377x572
two examples of chicks I've met recently:

1) met these two girls while walking my dog. they're a bit younger. saw them later that same day riding my bike back from town, decided to ask for number. the cuter one of the two is lolsorandumb and her friend is literally a huge coal burner slut who told me a story about getting gang banged in the city by essentially strangers for free alcohol (all black), and throwing up on them. Weird chicks, but the first one is adorable with that butt.

I've chilled with them twice but they're so weird, cant figure them out. they seem almost asexual with how focused they are on gossiping, ADHD-level conversation shifting, and their self proclaimed proclivity for fucking with people. The slutty one is kind of a cockblock, she's one of those chicks that has to make you feel awkward for every other sentence, even when the other girl is laughing and generally finding no fault with what you say, you could chalk this all up to them being young but come on they cant be this unaware...

2) saw girl skateboarding in street today, walking back from gym. she was really good, so when I passed her house, she was sitting on her steps. i said you're really good, she got up, came over to me, got her number. something was off about her, but she was a qt nonetheless.

texted her later today, pic related happened. its weird that she texts so distantly too, in person, within five minutes of meeting her she was like 'i have fb too btw' insisting I also add her on that

How do I get around these two kinds of women? I'm so at a loss. this is all i have to work with. the last chick i had before this was a really skinny short haired chick who i was hooking up with and bought weed from once, who randomly stopped really talking to me and was clearly doing shit with other dudes. we weren't exclusive, but I was starting to get the feels and thought she was in the same zone. so...women.
>>
Fuck you.
>>
I met this girl and the professional skater - he really is - the other night, actually. I liked them a lot.
>>
>>16905560
?

>>16905555
??
>>
>>16905555
why do you say this
>>
>>16905610
Because this is 4chan, where most people haven't exchanged a word with a female in decades.
>>
>>16905621
but this is /adv/ every other thread is about men talking to girls
>>
>>16905449
>yes, I want to chill
>my boyfriend is bothering me like crazy

She wants to use you to whip her boyfriend back into line.

Good possibility you'll get to fuck her, with a better possibility he'll beat your ass afterward, then you'll never get the time of day from her again.
>>
>>16905449
coal burner booze slut isn't worth talking to at all

lolsorandom girl may grow out of the whole "i have to be unique and fun" phase and become a total diamond in the rough

skater chick sounds like she's 16, and whether her boyfriend is a pro skater or not, he's still her boyfriend so just ignore her
>>
>>16905449
Bro chicks like this are great, unless you're at any point in your life past middle school. Then you just pump n dump. The first two wanted you to horn out on em. The skater chick is probably just weird.

>>16905621
I don't want to believe this is true because that would mean that a fat ass nerd like myself that has no problem hitting it off with women disproves the theory that all women are evil :(
>>
>>16905682
Beat my ass? Please dude, hell I hardly know her, and some skater punk is probably a tall skinny fuck, so not a problem. But still, I think that yes was to the outfit question. When I met her she told me she's into fashion and shit as her major (she's actually older than me, she's out of school)

>>16906319
Well not exactly the first two are like in HS still they're pretty immature and that's fine but anytime I try to test the waters they brush it off so I don't want to look too horny if it's not gonna get me anywhere. That being said the random chick (who's the one I really wanted to talk to in the first place) is like such a tease. She had shorts like night so short and her thick ass legs mmmm fuck. But then she acts weird at even the slightest sexual joke or anything. I sent her a picture of a burrito I made and she thought it was a dick. Which I was like aye lmao right, but then the way she phrased it was like "oh wow at first I thought it was a dick and I was super concerned". She doesn't seem like a prude otherwise but damn.

Her friend really is just a big cockblock. She got annoying fast. I even asked 1dt girl if her friend was there last night and she specifically lied to me and said no, in fact when I showed up the1st girl was off taking a piss and the other girl was there. They're little trolls but fuck do I wanna touch 1st girl's butt dude
>>
>>16907252
Dude don't degrade yourself for a piece of ass.

They're being immature so that's where you come in and assert control over the situation. Then when it's in your favor you ask out butt girl.

Also, why would you ever aim for high school girls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.