[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is too much damage done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 275x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 275x297
>Been hooking up with woman steady for a few months.
>Sex is incredible, great chemistry, and similar interests
> Then I fuck up.
> Spend entire night and morning making moves when she's not in the mood.

Can I salvage this situation, amigos? We made plans to chill later in the week, we texted since then, and she hasn't mentioned it, but I'm worried my raging hormones and neediness may have fucked up future chances of sleeping with her.

Am I thinking about this too much? Either way, I plan on never displaying this behavior in the future. I know nothing good can come of it. I just don't know how else I should proceed from here.

AID MY COCK, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
>>
they ain't in the mood just masturbate.
>>
If you can't help yourself from making moves when she's not in the mood, your sexual energy levels are too high and you need to jack off to get back on her level.

When you're there she'll be more receptive to you, because she'll sense that you're not overflowing with hormones.
>>
You notice yourself you've had a problem. How about apologizing to her? This way you will let her know that you are being considerate.
>>
>>16907055
Good point. I'm just concerned apologizing and bringing attention to the situation may make me look weak, or have her re-examine the relationship.

That's why I'm considering just changing my actions, and only bringing up my previous horny stupidity if she mentions it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.