[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else unironically get mad when women claim to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
Does anyone else unironically get mad when women claim to be lonely?

I'm being dead serious here. Women will literally NEVER experience loneliness the way a man does. Women receive male attention literally 24/7 THEIR ENTIRE LIFE. And what's more, they get all this just by the fact that they exist. It's fucking ridiculous. Men bending over backward for you for no reason.

No, you stupid cunt, just because your ideal 15/7 Chad hasn't swept you off your feet yet doesn't mean you're lonely. These cunts would kill themselves if they had to spend one day as a man.

inb4 cuck white knights
>>
>>16904508
Stop exaggerating so much. It makes your argument weaker. You're essentially correct, but there are exceptions and the level of attention is much lower than what you claim.
>>
You're on the wrong board. This is /adv/

>>/r9k/
>>
>>16904522

Hell even /soc/ works better than here.
>>
>>16904516

Even with the exaggerations it's way closer to the truth than untruth
>>
I don't understand why you get so upset over something that isn't even true. Of course there are lonely women out there, just like there are lonely men. Why is it a competition to the bottom for you?
>>
>>16904534

Because if you are a truly lonely man, it drives you up a fucking wall to hear some cunt say she's lonely just because she only got 10 likes and Chad didn't call her back :(((
>>
>>16904534

Also it is completely true, women get male attention at all times just for being a female. No such thing exists for males.
>>
>>16904543
>>16904546
That isn't true for every woman on the planet and you know it. Women also have their own struggles unique to them, not unlike men.
>>
File: 85ij7q_4.jpg (38 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
85ij7q_4.jpg
38 KB, 500x337
>>16904583
>women have struggles unique to them
Choosing a husband that will pay for everything truly is a struggle
>>
This post neither asks for nor provides advice. Take it to >>>/r9k/ or >>>/b/.
>>
>>16904583
Yeah, you're right it's only true for 99% of them.
>>
>>16904595
SHUT IT DOWN THE BOYIM KNOW!

Funny how you sluts keep saying women have """""struggles""""" but can't list any
>>
How to get friends and get laid as a women in the Western world?

>exist

There. And they still think they need femminism. Just like their beta orbiter cucks on Tumblr, reddit, 9fag and, recently, on /adv/
>>
>>16904591
>>16904602

Having your vagina ripped open over the course of up to 12 hours of what's described as one of the most excruciating pains known to humankind after 8 months of having your organs slowly being compressed 'til every muscle and joint in your body is constantly aching, sounds like a pretty terrible thing to me.

Neither does getting a mini one of those where I bleed out and get flooded with hormones once a month.

Pretty damn glad I don't have to go through that shit.
>>
>>16904617

first one is literally entirely voluntary.

Second one can be controlled etc with medication.
>>
Trolls belong in

>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/fit/
>>
>>16904614

This board is Reddit lite now, the amount of cuck white knights is insane
>>
>>16904602
Poverty, depression, suicidal thoughts, unattainable beauty ideals, health problems...
Infertility, social retardation...
Bad family life, backstabbing acquaintances, flaky friends, being used for your resources (money, sex, influence, power)....
These problems apply to many people across borders, races, and genders.
>>
>>16904617
>childbirth is mandatory for all women
>the periods are extremely painful meme

Look, I don't hate women like OP at all, but please stop pretending these things make women's lives as miserable as the true male robot's.
>>
>>16904631

>troll
>>
>>16904635
Most of those aren't even exclusive to women
>>
>>16904630
>first one is literally entirely voluntary.
Maybe, but I assume since your a red pill/r9k all womins are good for is making sammichs and babies anyway.

>Second one can be controlled etc with medication.

Wut? Rly? Then why don't all women do this? Can you tell me how? My girlfriend would very much like to know since even all her gynecologist could do for her was to tell her to take more vitamins.

>>16904637
>Look, I don't hate women like OP at all, but please stop pretending these things make women's lives as miserable as the true male robot's

>>16904637

Robots make their own lives miserable.

That's entirely voluntary. They're just lazy and entitled and would rather cry and whine about how unfair everything is rather than fixing the shit in their lives.

I say this as someone who started out socially anxious in life and didn't hold a girls hand/kiss/go on a first date until 24.
>>
>>16904651
neithr is anything that makes a male "robot" a "robot". I mean just look at op's picture. I'm supposed to believe that a lonely guy just sit and drinks. That he doesn't check what his ex-girlfriend or girl crush is doing on facebook or wonder about were have the good women gone?
>>
>>16904660
>women
>good

pick one
>>
>>16904630
Everything you said can be summed up about lonely males. Please explain to me how being a lonely male isn't a optional thing.
>>
>>16904617
Except there's plenty of worse things. Like kidney stones. Women who have had them and children would prefer children.
And I've had kidney stones and it's terrible but if I didn't know my entire life and worry a lot I would probably not consider it a major gender disadvantage. Also I have a penis, supposedly much worse than kidney stones for vaginas so babies end up at tier 3 pain.

Menstruation sounds like a real annoyance that. Should probably mention that one before pregnancy.
>>
>>16904660
Nope, never had a gf, so yeah. Not OP btw. Just wondered what happened in the last four years. We went from "all good, some excess with some females, but most females alright" to a south park "Stupid spoiled whore" situation with cucks and beta orbiters everywhere.
>>
OP, just become a woman and see how easy it is, clearly being a man is too difficult for you. Poor widdle baby ;_;
>>
>>16904670
What happen is your opinion on things have changed. Society didn't change at all. It's just your view point of it did.
>>
>>16904508
You don't have to be alone to be lonely.
Would you really like superficial attention better? I'm sure you would for a while but it would probably get old, having people just interested in you for your body.
Lonely women tend to not announce it because of cunts like you who don't believe them, and especially not on here where just saying you're female tends to derail a thread into "stfu I don't care about your sex" shitposting.
>>
>>16904659
>schizophrenia, psychosis, depression and social phobia
>voluntary
And actual severe depression (not just attention seeking shallow cuts and pill+alcohol 'suicide attempts') is by far the worst. Your life is over essentially. If you can't fix it somehow there's no real point in going on except if you're invested in a family or something. And that only extends the torture. Robots on /r9k/ frequently think that depression isn't actually fixable, they've been through so much shit if they are to be believed. I've been severely depressed for 7 years now (I'm 28) and I'm only holding on because I have young siblings that'd be rather vulnerable if I died. I think. I'd gladly take 50 more kidney stone instances over a year if that'd make me not depressed. I'm not sure people in general can sympathize well. I couldn't either before I got like this. It's dumb to even describe it as being 'down' or 'sad' because it's just on a different level. Doesn't feel like the same emotion. It's like annoyance and rage is probably the best way to describe it but most people haven't gotten seriously outraged so that's still not enough.
>women get those too
Sure, but usually not to the same extent and usually not as many. If stats are to be trusted anyway.

If I could be born again I'd rather be a woman. Even if I'm very comfortable being male if this could be avoided or I'd have a chance to avoid it it would be worth.
>>
>>16904688

>guys just want sex meme

The only girls that believe this are the ones that turn down nice 7/10 Thomas to blow Chad in the club then complain about no good men
>>
>>16904700
It's the same meme as girls only good at child birth. Either the only thing guys wants is sex and women are only good at child birth or We can stop generalizing people.
>>
>>16904683
nope, there was a distinct and rapid change in 2008. It has propably to do with the financial crisis somehow, but that is when the last days of rome mentality started.
>>
>>16904688
Cunts? It is not cunts if it is true. You are a the one being a cunt, cunt.
>>
>>16904703

>girls only good at childbirth

No one has said that ITT

Women cannot be lonely. if you don't recognize this idk what's wrong with you
>>
>>16904666
You can't fix ugly and stupid.
>>
>>16904688
Guys who just want sex are easy to spot if you pay attention. As someone's bro you keep quiet about that stuff but you see it and can't believe your eyes when she's clearly working against her interests (assuming women aren't just pretending to want relationships).

Girls who wouldn't ridicule you and make you feel bad for asking her out are close to impossible to spot. And the uglier you are the more likely it is to get that reaction. Women assert themselves by what friends they attract and what kind of romantic attention they get. If an ugly guy attempts something they shut him down good unless she's alone generally and alone in the moment. Just my experience. That's the only way I've been rejected smoothly. Those situations are rare.

Also I suspect women would rather be alone than be with someone unattractive. Maybe because they can get their sexual desires fulfilled if they so choose. Not sure. I'm not a woman and I don't know what unsuccessful women are thinking.
>>
>women actually have the audacity to complain about guys asking them out
>b-but they're not the right KIND of guys!!

Believe me as a mani would fucking love to have a 6/10 throw herself at me
>>
>>16904706
>No body said that

You have shitty reading comprehension.

>Women cannot be lonely. if you don't recognize this idk what's wrong with you

Please explain to me what you think being lonely is?
>>
>>16904727

Point to me exactly where somebody said all they're good for is childbirth
>>
>>16904698
>Your life is over essentially.

I'm assuming you meant to respond to the other anon, but you're being dramatic as fuck.

Before you try and deride me and say I don't know what I'm talking about or I don't understand, I'm your age as well. I was depressed for almost a decade. I got out of it.

I realized part of it was me just being a whiny self-defeating and self-sabotaging bitch. I forced myself to stop doing that, and to start moving forward fucking tooth and nail--even though I hated every second of it.

I'm the same anon who was socially anxious and didn't date 'til 24 btw. Part of me fixing myself was always me forcing myself to be in situations I felt like I didn't want to be because I knew that was the only way things would change, until it finally did. Dating for me was just one of those steps.

Everything looks darker when you're looking at it from the depths, especially if all you do is sit and whine about it.

>>>16904725
>Believe me as a mani would fucking love to have a 6/10 throw herself at me

Ahh but what about this girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIywnvQpS9c
>>
>>16904508
Sounds like OP is just complaining that he doesn't get a lot of attention.

That being said, women definitely have social advantages from being desireable. Mostly only attractive women. Being an attractive white woman is basically the best position you could be in in life. You'll never be irrelevant socially, until you're too old to be attractive.

Part of life and maturity is realizing you'll never be perfect, and that not everyone will like you always.

So instead of worrying about how women get more attention, you should learn how you can capitalize on the strengths you already have.
>>
>>16904731
Oh my god you are stupid. I didn't say anybody said that. I said it was the same MEME.
>>
>>16904734

>furry shit

I said 6/10 not mentally ill
>>
Women are in fact living life on easymode. I know dozens of women who either don't work at all, or work like easy jobs less than 40h/wk. Some went to school, sure, but almost every male friend of mine went to at least trade school, and none have a job as easy as any female i know. The wage gap is also a myth, in fact, many women i know, with equal or less education make MORE than guys.
Sure, some are lonely. But you need to be a combo of poor,super ugly,can't dress at all,super fat, not nice whatsoever. All but one of those can be changed with work!
Many men i know, look fine, aren't overweight, have interesting hobbies/things to talk about, are social and semi-funny, yet its not uncommon to get maybe 1-2 likes on FB and 1 comment when they speak. Women = "UGH OMG this DAY!11" and get dozens of replies or "i'm here if you need to talk" from both genders.
Let's not forget that they run the relationship world. They might not get their brad pitt lookalike BF but they could easily get a good looking, desirable guy. Most women I've met have more then 1 guy on the go. All married women I've known cheated at least once.
Nobody has said they're bad, they're just "poly, modern, empowered".
>>
>>16904738

Women can never lack for romantic companionship because they receive constant male attention. They have a custom bf on demand at all times. They enjoy a dating scene the average man can't even comprehend.

And they still complain.
>>
>>16904740

See. You're being picky. Just like all those grills who keep rejecting all those guys Nice Guysâ„¢ and forever-alone frogs.
>>
>>16904749

Yes, the average girl is constantly asked out by mentally ill men.

This is what women actually believe. This is what women view anything less than their 10/10 Chad as.
>>
>>16904731
He/ presumably She cannot.
>>
File: 1457743115054.jpg (22 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1457743115054.jpg
22 KB, 407x405
>>16904508
Hey /r9k/ don't bring this shit here.

Everybody feels pain...
It's Narcissistic to think yours is worse than someone else's.
>>
>>16904749
>says he will fuck a 6/10
>Gets shown a 2/10

But you said you'd fuck her!
>>
Try having natural childbirth, you stupid little faggot bitch.

The pain and fear are beyond anything you can imagine. And the loneliness is excruciating.
>>
>>16904763
Don't fall for this b8
>>
>>16904760

Maybe he asked for a 6/10, but let's be real. I was just matching him to something comparable to what he sounds like from he is from the way he's posting here.
>>
>>16904760

>Women turn down average guys 24/7, literal 6/10s
>hehehe here's a nice 1/10 tumblr psycho, they're totally the same
>>
>>16904748
>You can't be alone because people want you pussy.

God damn you are retarded. I bet there are plenty of gay guys that would slob on your nob. I guess that means you can't be lonely either.
>>
>>16904773

You still didn't refute his point
>>
>>16904508
You can't use the argument "Well there's SOMEONE who would love you, just stop being so picky"- because the same thing could be said to most "lonely men".

You don't want to date baby mama laqueesha who has AIDS, growths underneath her roles of fat, and fungus growing in her vagina- but you're just being too picky!

Do you have a counter argument for this?
>>
>>16904777

>guys just want sex
>hurr durr you as a straight male could get gay guys you aren't lonely
>>
>>16904780

Yes, laqeesha is totally the same thing as that 5/10 women turn down every day
>>
>>16904783
Yeap that was your argument on why women can't be lonely. It's a dumb argument isn't it. By your or that Anon's logic men can't get lonely because there is also someone who wants to fuck them.
>>
>>16904778

My point is that it's all relative, and that he's applying his own 6/10 logic to women as if that's how they see it.

I was giving him a visual representation of what he probably seems like to women (and that's what he seems like to me and I'm a dude btw).
>>
>>16904734
>your life is over essentially
Presuming it's not getting cured if you notice. I wrote that. There's plenty of people who are facing chronic depression. Giving someone a motivational speech and saying 'Ive made it so can you' doesn't change how problematic it is. I was fighting really hard when I was on my way down. I did everything to stop it, I saw it coming. I isolated myself from the negative developments at home, I decided to be really social, I focused on working out and studies. Because really when you don't feel joy anymore what's the point in trying to have 'fun' with videogames or movies. Admittedly I would have fought much harder had I known what's to come. I only got ottermode. Got a fwb, was nice for confidence but not much else. But fitness and a degree doesn't help you when you're depressed. It really doesn't. It's what I've decided to define severe depression as now. Suicidal thoughts and such comes quite early. But this struggle and unrelenting drag down into the abyss is what real depression is like. Eventually you're down far enough that you simply can't fight it. You look at your situation objectively and see the small or big flaws but theyre just clearly not the solution. You seek more professional help and alternative help like meditation courses and weird hippie groups. You become desperate to find some external way to solve it because you can't do it yourself. You don't know what to do and the fear of this being forever slowly becomes fact to you. So I moved home, Im currently working out again because I've haired weight rapidly because all I do is lie in bed with my phone posting on 4chan and eating. My parents get concerned, I have to keep the illusion of progress until I can kill myself so I can give them a nice story arc to get closure on. I'l probably go get a girlfriend and kill myself after a bad breakup. Sure that's a pretty terrible thing to do, but it's her inconvenience against my family. My family is all I care about.
>>
>>16904788

No, you could have said I could fuck a 1/10 girl instead of a gay man. Also, you're just using the all guys want sex meme, which is false. There are plenty of good guys that are lonely. Let me put it this way. There are plenty of lonely 5/10 guys. There are no lonely 5/10 girls because any girl can at least get a 5/10 guy but a guy can't get any girl just by default.
>>
>>16904670
>Nope, never had a gf
>cucks and beta orbiters everywhere
What are your credentials exactly? You read some forum posts on the internet?
>>
>why are guys mad that they have to work hard to get something that I get for free
>>
>>16904777
but i am not gay you tard
>>
>>16904808
Just because I did not have a gf, does not mean I can ID them. I just have to high standards and am generally a coward when it comes to long term relationship. I am not a virgin. But cucks are my mortal enemies and beta orbiters/ white knights are just sad.
>>
>>16904786
To them, unattractive is unattractive.
Laqueesha is a pretty polarized example but that's basically what these girls see when someone who thy find unnattractive tries to hit on them.

There's always someone more ugly and more unfortunate, so saying that the existence of someone who is "willing to keep you company" should eliminate any feelings of loneliness is dumb- because at some point, we would all RATHER be lonely than be with someone that disgusts us or annoys us.

Loneliness, in this day and age, is 100% a choice. Both men and women need to stop complaining about how lonely they are and blaming their misfortune on the opposite gender.

If you're lonely, it's your fucking fault for being too picky, or for being unwilling to try new things and meet new people. That goes for men AND women.

Threads like this that are a competition so see who's more lonely are pathetic. Being the loneliest isn't an achievement, it's an indication that you're insufferable, entitled, annoying, and miserable.
>>
>>16904804
That's because of the "all guys want sex (meme??)".

More guys want sex than girls, so they're willing to sleep with uglier girls to satisfy their horniness. It's your own gender's fault, so stop trying to blame this shit on women.
>>
All these threads is the same

balh balh it's the men's fault for being losers, blah blah women getting attention form ugly men is worse than a man being hitted in the balls blah blah it's always the mens fault.
>>
>>16904821

There are still plenty of guys who want a relationship. Women ignore them.

>>16904819

Loneliness is always a choice for women. Not so men. Case in point: the r/forever alone female sub literally forbids men from asking out women. Have you ever seen an okc or tinder profile and the disparity in messages?

It's bullshit though because as I said women think anything less than Chad is a 0/10, while men would be happy to have a 6/10 girl, and then women say they get lonely like men do
>>
>>16904831
>thread op is blaming all women
>"these threads are always full of women defending themselves"

Go to r9k if you want to sulk in loneliness
>>
>>16904819
>it's your fucking fault for being too picky, or for being unwilling to try new things and meet new people

Are you implying that people decide to be more picky, or decide to be afraid of trying new things? That ain't true.

There are people who just aren't physically attracted to certain people. There are also people who are completely terrified of being put in certain situations.

It's like telling some one with Arachnophobia that it's they're fault that they're scared of spiders. They wish they weren't, and maybe they've even tried to face their fear of spiders multiple times. Some people just never lose that fear.
>>
>>16904836
You're looking at the wrong girls.
Are you really targeting the girls who are likely to be thoughtful and kind, or are you targeting the ones who have similar interests to you and are hot?

Maybe next time try asking out the 4/10 Christian volunteer girl instead of the 7/10 gamer chick.
>>
>>16904838
All they have to do is to not reply.
>>
>>16904817
Then you weren't really lonely to begin with.

>>16904804
>There are plenty of lonely 5/10 guys. There are no lonely 5/10 girls because any girl can at least get a 5/10 guy but a guy can't get any girl just by default.

None of this is actually true outside high school. Also you can feel completely alone and still be dating somebody.
>>
>>16904849

The 4/10 girl has been dating her bf for two years now. They plan on getting married someday.

You think I'm joking? I live in the Bible Belt.
>>
>>16904508
If the woman is nice they will get called whore by both genders. Depression will make them feel alone.
>>
>>16904804
>There are no lonely 5/10 girls

is a meme.

5/10 and 6/10 women post on here about how they can get used, but they can't boyfriends because no guy ever wants to be with them, or the guy always bounces for someone, and guys just go on rants about how eazy mode for them and it's becuase they're fat, or their standards are too high, or they need to take the initiative, but they never apply to same criticisms to themselves.
>>
>>16904855

>a person not wanting to date someone of the opposite sexual preference is the same as women being too picky

You are this retarded

>lonely in a relationship
>baaah Chad doesn't want me, guess I'll have to settle with Matthew instead ;_;

>>16904861

>things that happened
>females will self diagnose for depression for attention
>>
>>16904869
>tfw name is a derivative of Matthew
Is this why I'm a beta?
>>
>>16904868

>6/10 girls reject 6/10 guys, blow Chad in the club bathroom then complain about being lonely
>>
>>16904869
No you are retarded. You think women can't be lonely because some construction worker wants to fuck her. Yet men can be completely picky about who they fuck.
>>
>>16904878

Meme's : More

Actual personal testimony: None.
>>
>>16904844
??
Are you ducking kidding me?
Of course it's their fault for being afraid of spiders. They're the ones with arachnophobia.

I understand your mindset- don't blame people for things that they can't logically control because you don't want to make them feel bad. But then people think "well if it's not MY fault, then it's the spider's fault for being scary/existing!" And then now you have people's fear and irrationalities making them entitled pricks.

Look, i've had social anxiety. It was extremely hard for me to talk to new people when I was little. My mouth wouldn't make the words that I was thinking in my head, and on the rare occasion that I was able to squeak out a sentence, it was in some crazy pitch or was all jumbled and stuttery. For a while I was down on myself like "I could never be a great conversationalist" and "how do people do t so naturally?"

When I was 14, I decided that I had had enough and I made up my mind to fix my problems. I started going to therapy and speech therapy, I did certain vocal exercises every day, I found coping mechanisms to deal with my anxiety, and little by little, I because better at carrying conversations and getting to know people. Now my life is completely normal and I even work part time at a botique to earn some extra cash, which requires me to chat with and sell things to people throughout the day.

The moral of the story is that just because something is exceptionally hard for you in particular doesn't mean that you should just give up. We don't tell people with ADD "Well, you're stupid, better give up at school". We give them medicine, therapy, and help so that they can learn to overcome their setbacks and be awesome students.

If you have social anxiety or fears, it is absolutely your fault. That fault isn't a bad thing- it gives you the POWER TO CHANGE. If you get rid of that blame, you are denying yourself the op pertaining to IMPROVE and OVERCOME what is limiting you.
>>
>>16904892

*high five* fellow conqueror of social anxiety.
>>
>>16904883

>she thinks the average man can be picky about who he dates

>>16904885

All I did was paraphrase your post though.
>>
All i get from this thread is that "females" can't understand the concept of loneliness at all.
>>
>>16904700
Well what do you mean then (or what do people mean in general) when they say this? Women in general get a lot of sexual attention, that's plain to see. If that's not what you mean, what are you talking about? Romantic interest? Most people wouldn't separate that very much from sex. Friendship? You don't see guys trying to just be girls' friends a bunch or complaining when a girl doesn't want to be their friend. Is it something else?
>>
>>16904892
>I found coping mechanisms to deal with my anxiety

Would you be kind enough to share?
>>
>>16904901
Yet no one here has define what they think loneliness is.
>>
>>16904899
>she thinks this. She thinks that.

Great debate skills there champ.
>>
>>16904908

So let's combine sexual and romantic attraction like you said. Women actually complain about guys of all shades of value giving them attention.
>>
Lol at someone comparing not wanting to date a fat black girl with a kid and aids, with a girl turning down a regular guy.
>>
>>16904914
I see the guys say the same thing over and over, being alone without love or friends.

Meanwhile the females just say whatever they think it's right so they can play the victim.
>>
>>16904917

I know women literally only see Chad and thus form all perceptions of men off of him. Let me assure you, the average guy cannot afford to be picky about dating. It's a luxury guys, unlike women, don't have.
>>
File: franklol.jpg (387 KB, 1369x1086) Image search: [Google]
franklol.jpg
387 KB, 1369x1086
>>16904508
Lol, another one of this threads? The fact that you think that what you have is not fair is always hilarious. Listen here, my dear robot, I will try to explain the concept to you once and for all:

You deserve to be lonely and to suffer as much as possible every single day of your pathetic life. And that's what will happen, because you are a disgusting, subhuman piece of shit.You and any other one of the living failures that think like you. Deal with it, faggot. Now get out of this board, and go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>16904937

careful with that edge m8
>>
>>16904892
>social anxiety
>doesn't even social phobia
>compares his anxiety to arachnophobia
Anon the reason it's a phobia is because they lose control. They can't deal with it. It's a very painful process to get over and understandably most don't go through with it because just avoiding spiders is easier. Social phobia is vital to get over and most don't really get over it. They learn self control and tolerate it. They still feel all the anxiety you feel tenfold (well, not really, hyperbole) but they can do basic communication.

Can you really blame them for not going through with it when it's so hard? Personally I'd like global warming to be prevented but being a domestic terrorist (subverting democracy by violent action, not just voting green) during my spare time is not gonna be easy. So I take the easy route. Live alone miserably/advocate and vote green.
>>
>>16904908

I've literally had many women refuse to be my friend. Guess the friend zone is yet another thing they don't want in the so called "equality" lol.
>>
>>16904892
That's nice and all but that's not what "fault" means in that case (no one causes their own phobia or other mental issue). Regardless of that, thinking it's your fault doesn't automatically give you the power to change. Tons of people think their issue is their fault and haven't changed, they just feel guilty on top of everything. Change has to come from a choice, not just an idea.
>>
>>16904932
I know 5/10 guys who claim to be lonely. Yet wouldn't date another body below a 6. Just because people can't afford to be picky. Doesn't mean they aren't picky.
>>
I think for men the right question to ask is "Why there are people bothering me every fucking minute?". When you're a male you need to make time for yourself. I was at the swimming pool today training and those bitches kept coming closer to me until i've started being distracted by their butts. Well guess what? I need to finish my training first bitch. So i moved far from them and tried to finish my training. You need to decide when you let people annoy you and when you're busy. That's what a man does. While a woman can do multitasking and shit you can't do that, and you have no idea how it turns women on when you tell them that you can't talk to them right now (Even if you're just browsing 4chan)
>>
>>16904892
"I changed so that means everyone else can!"

Guess what nigger, not everyone is like you! Not everyone has the same experiences that you do.

I'm sure that when you were 14, it was just another normal day for you when you decided out of the blue to overcome your anxiety. I'm sure, due to absolutely no outside intervention, you made the decision to change yourself. And you succeeded so early!

But other people aren't so lucky. Some 31-year-old virgin living in his parent's basement probably tried what you did too, but he failed. Then he tried again, and failed. Then a couple more times before giving up. His social phobia didn't go away.

He begins to not only be afraid of social situations, but comes to think that trying to overcome his fear will always be met with failure. Once he's at this point, it's very hard to change.

Because the unique thing about social situations is that they require at least one other person, and humans are more unpredictable than spiders.

What I'm trying to say is that GEORGE BUSH IS A NIGGER, HE IS BLACK. HE WEARS THE SKIN OF WHITES HE MURDERS.
>>
File: internet (509).jpg (74 KB, 453x479) Image search: [Google]
internet (509).jpg
74 KB, 453x479
These threads are hilarious.

Radfem and MRA are the same thing.
Ugly fat mean people with shit personalities who are disgusted by people in their own league and demand a super hot partner while bringing nothing to the table themselves.

Really if the fat ugly mean girls would just hook up with the fat ugly mean guys there'd be so much less hate and loneliness in the world.
>>
>>16904999
>women can do multitasking
Interesting fact, nobody can do multitasking. It's like you have a flashlight which you turn off and move between things to focus on. So you're not actually multitasking. It's just changing your focus. And the worst part is that when you do it you get progressively worse at it unlike most other things. What you get worse at is turning on the flashlight, it may take time to fade in or take time to start.

I'm not sure why women are perceived to be good at that. Perhaps they are better at changing what they're focusing on. I'm a bit sexist though. Considering the IQ distribution is what it is a lesser amount of focus would be less noticeable. Where the upper end of the IQ scale would be noticeably affected. In theory. Not sure it holds much water.
>>
>>16905055
>MRA
No were just misogynistic or offended by the idea of women claiming their problems are bigger. Doesn't mean I'd like political actions.
>>
>>16905055
why settle for a neckbeard when you can complain about the patriarchy
Why settle for a whale when you can complain about hypergamy
>>
>>16904630
Pregnancy is only voluntary depending on your situation. Some people get pregnant by accident or through assault and don't have access to abortion.

>>16904617
Pregnancy was actual hell, I fantasized about killing myself literally every day. My most frequent fantasy was driving at top speed into the side of a building near my house. The pain of childbirth was nothing compared to the seemingly unending misery of pregnancy. Still sucked, though, and I ripped from my asshole to my clit.

>>16904669
I've had kidney stones and a child. I would rather have the kidney stone. I would rather have six kidney stones. And I had the epidural, it's probably far worse without. The only thing that makes childbirth preferable is you get a fucking human being out of it, which is pretty neat.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42 KB, 267x200
>>16905117
>I ripped from my asshole to my clit.
There is justice in the world
>>
Fuck you OP.
I have selective mutism and literally can't speak with guys, never had a boyfriend, NEET, can't leave the house due to severe anxiety (haven't been outside even once this year), zero friends. My life is truly miserable.
And yes, I am really lonely.

OP, if you have friends or go outside, then quit whining - you don't know what loneliness is.
>>
>>16904683
Society changes dude. Especially with the rise of facebook, and all things in that vein. Because it dramatically changes social longterm- and daily life.
>>
File: AliG_1417588i.jpg (25 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
AliG_1417588i.jpg
25 KB, 620x388
>>16905128
Oi if its selective m8 why dont u turn it off
>>
>>16905125
Except now my pussy's stitched up to be tighter and neater than before. I went from having an outie to a cute little innie, as tight as a virgin despite squeezing out a nearly 9 lbs human. Joke's on you, faggot.
>>
>>16905133
Doesn't work like that.
>>
File: 1456372309233.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456372309233.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16905138
The damage was done, jokes on you whore

I hope your kid grows up to murder you in your sleep
>>
My ex-girlfriend was pretty fucking bad mentally even tho she was a solid 9/10. I think she's living proof that a woman can be attractive and lonely.
>>
>>16905151
What damage? Pretty much free cosmetic surgery. Looks damn fine.

Don't lie, you know you want me to peg your stretched asshole and not let you touch this.
>>
File: 316867.png (6 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
316867.png
6 KB, 493x402
DUDE you have no idea.
I'm so many beers deep in the company of yours truly I can't fathom it.

Or maybe I can cause I'm 25 and I have no excuse to be a retard anymore.

No one understands their fucking feelings its like a fucking blinking light on a russian VCR. You just know somethings wrong.

Maybe I could fill this gap with rock climbing instead of throwing myself at being rejected by women. I'll never know.
>>
You can't "ironically" get mad OP
You're alone because you have autism.
That's good.
We don't need more subhumans in the world.
>>
>>16905160
Actually a bit over the pegging bit m8

I think I'm going to go vomit now from the mental imagery you've provided
>>
>>16905153
Loneliness can mean different things to different people. Having no emotional connections is pretty lonely to me. It doesn't matter how many people want to leap into your orifices if you feel nothing. Maybe that's just how I view it.
>>
>>16905128
I tried to help a girl like you once.
I paid for all our dates, because she had no money. Paid for her train tickets to my place, paid for a hotel once, paid for her hairdresser.
I just wanted her to be happy and get the energy to start trying again.

She was too scared to ask the shops for prices i remember.

We had lots of fun, but eventually i realized she didn't want to change, and her plan was to be a fat NEEt for ever, and that she was fine with living on welfare for the rest of her life, and that she would never be that girlfriend i wanted so badly.

So i confronted her bluntly about her problems, and then she started hating me and left me.
>>
>>16905169
Good, you were super faggy to be honest. Not that you've improved much.
>>
File: 1451866579023.png (35 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451866579023.png
35 KB, 1920x1080
>>16905174
Don't really care for improvement desu just a vain asshole on the internet innit for da gigglies
>>
>>16905173
I often daydream about some guy like you saving me from this miserable prison.
But this girl seems lazy and like she used you. I am sorry anon.
>>
>>16905117
Sorry about your experience. But people experience it differently. Some are just great breeders others are not.
>>
>>16905173
>she didn't want to change
>low upkeep gf
>cute problems
I think I'd like that situation. I'm not very social myself and I could probably go years with her as my only contact if she's nice.
>>
>>16905187
Well, at least we had sex, so its fine. I don't mind.
But i miss her, and wish she wasn't so catty.

Im not a perfect either. I should have been more, dunno, careful.. However, she took everything i said as personal criticism, even when i was just trying to help. I even tried to get her a job at my aunt's company, but it didn't work out.

She got mad at me for even implying that she had problems.
>>
>>16905128

Lmao fucking meme condition. This is real life not your anime
>>
>>16905173
what did you expect? You paying for everything and being her boyfriend is suddenly going to cure her mental illness? That she would automatically not feel like that anymore because of love? That's not how depression works you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>16905153

>lonely
>had a bf
>>
>>16905193
Yeah, I've known women who get off to being pregnant, and think they're super sexy and powerful, and so in love with everyone and everything. My experience with pregnancy was that it was literally the worst thing I've ever been through, and I've had a lot of objectively terrible experiences.
>>
>>16905204
What does anxiety have to do with anime? Yes, it's real life.
>>
>>16905214

>selective mutism

You have a meme disease
>>
>>16905217
I have a proper diagnose. Read up on it, it's a real thing.
>>
>>16905217
Not that girl anon
I have social phobia and I can't really speak to girls. It's just wheezing that comes out so I generally try to use body language. Doesn't feel healthy though, it's incredibly stressful.

It's selective mutism in essence. But not diagnosed as such. It's a real thing though.
>>
>>16905221

Just like your """"depression"""" or """"anxiety"""" right?
>>
>>16905212
I don't think you understand. She was honestly one of the saddest people I've ever met. She never cried and never showed people how she felt, was extremely distant and would constantly work to avoid her problems. She's a homicide detective, they work quite long hours but she would overwork. She'd keep working to the point she wouldn't eat or sleep when confronted about this she'd simply ignore you.

She had this wall she created. She never let anybody in and I believe its due to her very traumatic childhood and guess what? I didn't even learn about her childhood from her. I learnt from one of her former friends after the breakup. I don't mean daddy and mommy divorced tramua but actual fucked up things:

>father killed himself when she was 10 years old
>mother was a crackhead and made her sit in front of his corpse for an hour and blamed her for it
>extremely abusive mother
>after her mother killed her younger brother, her and her little sister were taken away
>boys in the foster home sexually abused her little sister
>her and her little sister ran away from the foster home. She was 14 and her little sister 7.
>homeless for a good year w/ lil sister
>lil sister died of pneumonia in the winter
>she stopped eating and basically let herself starve
>someone reported finding her and she moved from care homes until she eventually got her own place

So, yes. I imagine she lives a very painful and miserable life.
>>
>>16905210
Well, i've been depressed and hugging a female actually helps me feel better.
>>
>>16905259
Jesus. I hope to god the story isn't real.
>>
>>16905259

I don't understand how you guys take bait like this. Did you really need to type out this whole fucking story just to prove the obvious point that lonely women exist? You're not arguing with reasonable people here man save your energy
>>
File: tumblr_mt14pwBmmB1she2n4o1_500.png (183 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt14pwBmmB1she2n4o1_500.png
183 KB, 500x281
>>16904508
>robot rage

Do you ever just reflect on how you act during the day and think "wow, I am a huge fucking faggot and not enjoyable to be around and shouldn't be getting mad over this, maybe I should quit being so jealous for no reason."

I know plenty of girls who get next to no attention from guys whatsoever.
>>
>>16905282
No, I was just pointing out people can have shit lives regardless of gender and there are people that are living proof of it, you don't need to believe my story but obviously she's just one of the extremes. Obviously you are right in the regard that it isn't going to change their minds.
>>
>>16904508

God damn this thread again. All right, OP, you win. Saddest Person Alive. It's you. It's finally your year. No woman is as sad as you, no man is as sad as you, you're the saddest. You have experienced levels of pain and loneliness previously unknown to the human race.

Happy now? Can we stop this shit? for fuck's sake it's like Leo DiCaprio begging for an oscar. Enough is enough already. We see you. We recognize your sadness. We can't do anything about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
>>16905288

>no attention from their dream bf

FTFY
>>
>>16905307
technically speaking i am sadder than OP
>>
>>16905310

That may be, but he's paid his dues. He's been campaigning for this award for at least two years. Your day will come, just be patient
>>
>>16904602
Please, for your own good, just go outside.
>>
>>16905308
Whatever, bro. Keep on being mad at girls for having feelings that you don't approve of, that'll get you somewhere.
>>
>>16905329

I'm just clarifying your earlier post. It's possible for men to receive no female attention. It's impossible for women not to receive male attention
>>
>>16905334
Even hamplanets and 1-3/10 girls?
>>
File: 2016-03-10_22.56.05.jpg (12 KB, 153x153) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-10_22.56.05.jpg
12 KB, 153x153
>>16905334
>It's impossible for women not to recieved male attention
I really hope you aren't fucking serious. Everybody gets attention from the opposite sex at some point, whether it be positive or negative.
>>
>>16905339

Fine, positive, romantic attention. W/e you want to call it
>>
>>16905337
Yes.
They go to bars and have sex with hot guys because guys will fuck anything when they're drunk.
Then they get 50000 messages online and reject them all because they're short or whatever.
>I'm so lonely men just use me for sex
>>
>>16905337
I pay attention to those kind of women. Sometimes it's because I find them attractive, sometimes it's because they are neat in some way.

Usually they get creeped out and tell me to gtfo but one of my best friends is a 2/10 crazy tumblr chick
>>
>>16905345
Fat, ugly girls don't really get romantic attention. Desperation is not romantic attention.

I don't feel like calling it anything. If you are not attractive, then work on your personality. I know what it's like to never get attention from girls, and I know what it's like to get a lot of attention from girls.

Your confidence level and charisma makes all the difference. It's the difference between being weird/creepy and being funny/cute/hot/whatever. I'm not even good looking (I'm pretty skinmy and my hair is messy as fuck), but girls are still interested in me.
>>
>>16905337
>find an ugly girl (don't Google ugly girl everyone knows their face)
Go look up mugshots. Those are good enough. I recommend Florida. They make awful pictures. Quality is bad, almost everyone looks glum (understandably) and they all look like trash honestly
>make okcupid profile with their picture
>fill out bio with what you'd think the girl would be like but make the information lacking rather than accurate
>answer some of those questions as mainstream as you can
Watch your inbox fill.
I've done this to see. And it's just crazy the amount of guys you get to talk to. Some aren't even bad looking assuming their profile is relatively accurate (probably not but it's not like you're alone).
>>
>>16905368

inb4 rationalizations

>>16905364

>t-that attention doesn't count
>>
>>16905345
>Fine, positive, romantic attention.
You mean sexual attention - mostly desperate sexual attention or very demeaning sexual attention.

All you people who think that all girls (or even all pretty girls) get "positive, romantic attention" either live under a very large rock or watch way too much anime.
>>
>>16905371
>angry robot
Please go back to /r9k/ where you belong, you are beyond convincing.
>>
>>16905371
>inb4 rationalizations
I accept that. Stuff like 'if women would be more assertive men wouldn't have a problem either'. Arguably, but okcupids reply stats are very low when it comes to ugly men.

I would like to find the graph I had..
>>
>>16905376
the point isn't about positive or negative attention

it's about receiving attention at all, be it positive or negative.

this is what these guys are trying to communicate. receiving attention, even negative, validates you in a certain way. have you ever lived in solitude for a long period of time and didn't speak a single word to a real human being for over a month or so? your brain sort of melts. what these guys are complaining about is similar to that. they would rather take negative attention because absolutely no attention is like a black hole which sucks the life out of you. negative attention, no matter how negative, is never as bad.

this is their point.
>>
As much as people want to say "tumblr is the female 4chan" I really don't think there's millions of girls out there who are in their 20s and never so much as held hands with the opposite sex, the way there's an epidemic of adult male virgins these days
>>
>>16904819
When you get rejected 8 times in a row it kind of gets to you.

I honestly dont know what to do.
>>
>>16905401
>8
kek

i fell for the pua meme and got btfo over 100 times in a row this last year

women are really nice when telling you to fuck off, i've learned
>>
>>16904508
just because overall women get far more attention from men than the other way around it doesn't make it inherently so you fucking retard
>>
women are more extroverted, being lonely doesnt have to be bad
>>
first of all women have a right to feel lonely jUST LIKE ANY NORMAL HUMAN FUCKING BEING. dont discount someones feelings because yours hit harder to home. and second of all maybe we wouldnt feel lonely if you and your "kind" stop treating them like eye candy. GOOD DAY SIR AND NO PMS HERe
>>
>>16904630
You know how you can fix male virginity? Hire a hooker. They even have ones who can give the "girlfriend experience" these days.
>>
>>16905529
>you know how you can become rich and famous?
>why by selling your soul to the devil, of course!
>>
While i think that people are people and that there are significantly less differences between genders than people tend to believe, I have seen some weird double standards throughout my life.
What always pissed me off most was how in highschool every semester there was an assembly that segregated each gender into different rooms.
The girls assembly was about them sharing their problems and affirming each other, and the boys assembly we about dealing with adversity and hardship on your own strength.
>>
>>16904583
Struggles maybe 1/1000 times the size of sttuggles of lonely men
>>
>>16904660
Most lonely men never even had a gf, nevermind ex-gf
Not even a scoff of female attention
>>
>>16904727
>Please explain to me what you think being lonely is?
>girls dont know what being lonely is
Point proven OP
>>
Women can get most men's attention but they want attention from the top 20 percent of guys.
>>
>>16904788
There are literally tons of nice 7-8/10 guys not only seeking sex, which women reject constantly in favor of chad.
And then they complain that chad cheats and cant be loyal/only wants sex.
>>
>>16905601
During sex ed the girls were just lying to us. We had separate rooms and someone was supposed to pass not with questions and answers between the two. It's pretty sickening they'd play us in such a position. They told us so much bad info we had to attempt to verify it and when we did it's obvious they were full of shit. Manipulative as fuck. It all worked to their advantage of course. Wasn't some dumb joke or anything. Stuff like saying how they like shy guys and you shouldn't act differently to get close to someone, that stuff like how you dress isn't important, that women don't like men who are assertive at all and they'd rather have someone to be an 'equal partner'.

We were stupid enough to buy that back then. If I hadn't brought attention to how strange some of that seemed to me (iirc they considered a guy an asshole for caring about GF's appearance but they later condemned being fat or something, a double standard). Sure, that exists. But I didn't know better. We then went to research online during our spare time and we found out it was pretty much all bullshit. Conclusion was that women are self-interested first and have no sense of empathy/morals/ethics. We had our little MRA movement essentially but then hormones took over again and we were docile. But at least they know the dangers. These girls weren't even particularly mean girls or anything. Class was working just fine before that, there was no bullying or anything going on. Everyone communicated and drama was minimal.
>>
>>16904508
It's Friday night don't you have anything better to do?

Oh wait you're wait. I forgot
>autism
My bad.
>>
All I've gotten from this thread is that women literally can't comprehend loneliness. So op is right.
>>
>>16905401
God damn anon I feel sad for you.
>>
File: 1457343486456.jpg (65 KB, 314x356) Image search: [Google]
1457343486456.jpg
65 KB, 314x356
I like how the MRA/redpills approach gender politics with the same attitude of normal politics. The entitlement, the projecting, the generalizations, the self justification.

OP being a classic example, complaining about being lonely and how its not his fault for not trying, its other people's for not fixing his problems for him.
>>
>>16907082

Not even him but

>men have to try, fail and try until success
>women have to exist
>>
>>16907105
Because no woman has ever had to try hard or suffer problems in her life, right?

Get out of your bubble sometime.
>>
>>16907109

Do you really think the average man receives as much attention as the average woman?
>>
>>16907109
>women real problem

nigger society is gynocentric and it protects/takes care of women more because they are value in reproduction. the government gives them jobs by opening schools and creates more support groups. In the other hand men are treated like disposable utility and are made to die in war or made to work until death in coal mines. Things are just getting worse for men and they are not even allow to sit in trains the way they feel comfortable.meanwhile females don't get call out on purse spreading.
>>
>>16907109
I mean, in most cases a woman will be supported much more by the government then men and men will be ordered to pay child support and alimony to women. So really all they need to do is have a baby and they're set for life.

Having sex for women is the only thing they need to do to survive, and all men want to constantly have sex with them. It's really not hard at all for them.
>>
>>16905128
and yet they are still millions of guys who are still willing to fuck you.
>>
answer me this: just because i had the opportunity to date in the past and didnt (for various reasons) does that make my lonelynes right now any less valid?
>>
>>16907172
yes

you don't know what it feels like to honestly feel like you'll never meet someone who would even pretend to be interested in you
>>
>>16907181
my point is this tho: all those that are complaining in here probably had the same or similar chances, its just that they too failed to 'cash in' on those (no attraction, not realizing, being too stupid, unkempt or whatever).
so how is that any different from me or women.
>>
>>16907193
first of all it happens probably (realistically literally) 100x less for them

second, no. the point is that it actually never happens. not once.
>>
>>16907171

Shots fired
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x164
>n-no you don't understand all these people finding you sexually attractive is awful
>>
>>16907476
>no you don't understand, ugly fucks ignoring me is awful, I want all the ugly stupid assholes of the world to pay constant attention to me and get pissy if I don't want to suck dick. That sounds like a blast

No idea what's happening in this thread, but I like misinterpreting other people perspectives, saw that you do, and noticed we have a thing in common. Lets be friends.
>>
>>16907171
RIP English.
>>
>>16907492

>uh Ikr? Can you believe that guy thought he had a chance with me? Fucking lol
>why hasn't Chad called me I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>16907492
>I want all the ugly stupid assholes of the world to pay constant attention to me and get pissy if I don't want to suck dick. That sounds like a blast
So only ugly guys like you and you're still "lonely" because you don't want them and can't have the alpha chad love you want instead.

You're actually proving the entire point of the thread: your standards are too high.
Which is not comparable to the millions of post-college age men on here who've never even kissed a girl.
>>
>>16904508
>tfw boyfriend will be asleep for another 3 or 4 hours

Yeah, I'm feeling kinda lonely. Nothing good on TV. Maybe just bored.
>>
>>16904508
/r9k/
>>
>>16905198
life is not an anime
>>
>>16907741
you sure about that
>>
>>16907813
pretty sure
>>
>>16904508
How much attention you think these girls get anon?

Fucking calm down already, I know lots of women who never get any attention and are lonely, either because their not attractive or because they lack the social skills to sustain anyone's attention. I've literally heard girls make this exact kind of argument about guys. You and them are essentially the same entitled beta's who think their at a disadvantage because they have the wrong genitalia.
>>
>>16907830

Make an okc profile for one of them and get back with me. Also fucking lmao at women trying to make the same point about men. They really are that deluded. But in a way I understand-they get constant attention from men their whole lives for literally no effort. They have no other frame of reference.
>>
>>16904508
>Women get attention
You think that's all there is to loneliness?
>>
There are some people who feel depression despite the fact that, objectively speaking, their life is good. They've got a job, a house, a car, even sometimes a girlfriend. Yet they still feel like their life is nothing and they're miserable.

Maybe the same thing can apply for loneliness, where someone could technically have social interaction but still feel isolated and lonely.
>>
r9k pls go
>>
>>16907847
Pretty much.
>>
>>16907830
>How much attention you think these girls get anon?
Uh, tons. They can easily find a big muscley guy into BBW. None of those women is a virgin in adulthood the way so many males are.

>their not attractive
Females have the choice of being attractive: lose weight, do your hair, put on makeup.
Males do not, if you're born short or Asian or ugly there's no makeup you can put on.

>because they lack the social skills to sustain anyone's attention
Yeah because awkward shy girls definitely don't take miles of dick in secret
>>
Is there an antidote to /r9k/ poisoning?
>>
>>16907871
Good women. Good luck finding one.
>>
>>16907841
Did I not just mention that I know actual girls who are incapable of scoring dates. Even desperate guys have a limit to the kind of bullshit personality issues some girls have. If your a lonely guy, all you need to do is find a desperate chick and there, your set. She';; probably be even needier and be too scared to leave you too. The only disadvantage guys have is that they usually have even shittier social skills.
>>
>>16907866
>shy girls definitely don't take miles of dick in secret

Ok now your just being deluded.
>They can easily find a big muscley guy into BBW.
>Implying fit guys are into BBW
>Implying there aren't any girls into ugly guys
>>
>>16907866
To be fair about the awkward shy girl thing, everybody thinks they want a shy girl until they actually get one. They're often crazy, and nobody anticipates the 5+ minute awkward silences on skype calls and on dates
>>
File: 1448571805458.png (120 KB, 774x653) Image search: [Google]
1448571805458.png
120 KB, 774x653
>>
File: 1452857550339.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
1452857550339.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>
>>16907893
Fucking this!
>>
>>16907890
>>>/soc/23405124
Skinny fit guys seeking fatsos, right here
And yes. Have you ever known or dated a bookworm with "social anxiety"? They always eventually confess to the 30 guys they've fucked and how they cheated on every BF.
>>
>>16907865
Really? You've never actually felt loneliness then. Or to put it a better way, you've never felt the need for someone.
>>
>>16907913
Beat me there, can't refute that one, but I wasn't really talking about 'social anixiety', I meant personality issues in general. And my point still stands, I've met girls that have genuinely never been able to catch a dick.
>>
Why do you guys feel so entitled? The reason you get rejected all the time is because you're just shitty people. No one wants to date trash.
>>
>>16907913
>Have you ever known or dated a bookworm with "social anxiety"? They always eventually confess to the 30 guys they've fucked and how they cheated on every BF.

welp there goes the last of my hope

at least i have my suicide to look forward to
>>
>>16907942
>I've met girls that have genuinely never been able to catch a dick.
I have a hard time believing that.
Have they asked out guys?
>>
>>16907942
gimme a fucking break

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
>>
>>16907893
>I would feel so bad
This is why feminism and gender equality are ridiculous concepts. Women would rather lie than "feel bad". They're incapable of thinking about anything else but themselves.
>>
>>16907913
Yes, and this is bullshit.
>>
>>16907880

>find a desperate girl who will still reject you
>link related

Again this is why women can never be lonely

>>16905308
>>
>>16907893
Please tell me everyone told her to suck it up and tell him you're simply not interested.

Being rejected is way better than being lied to and thinking you ever had a chance.
>>
>>16908097
of course not

welcome to the matriarchy
>>
File: asks for number.png (184 KB, 1183x2786) Image search: [Google]
asks for number.png
184 KB, 1183x2786
>>16908104
>>
>>16908127
My text disappeared, was going to say that I'm pleasantly surprised that you're wrong, at least somewhat.
>>
>>16904508
>Does anyone else unironically get mad when women claim to be lonely?
No, because people are people and everyone is lonely so you should stop being a fucking basement dwelling autist and realize that.

Just because you're not getting fucked doesn't give you the right to hate on everyone else you weak minded dipstick.
>>
>>16908161
no hate in your post friend ;)
oh the irony
>>
>>16908161
>the right to hate on everyone else you weak minded dipstick.
MUH FREEDOMS

AM I BEING DETAINED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>16908177
>>16908181
Hheheheh
>DONT TREAD ON MUHHHHH
>>
File: tfwnochad.jpg (63 KB, 331x332) Image search: [Google]
tfwnochad.jpg
63 KB, 331x332
>why can't I just find this 10/10 alpha
Literally right here on the same fucking board
>not my favorite food is the same as starving
>>
>>16904508
Well said.
>>
>>16908260
yeah I can't tell but Bjergsen isn't the ideal man at all
fucking dane
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.