[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl I have a huge crush on just got asked to prom by a relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 759x1092
The girl I have a huge crush on just got asked to prom by a relatively unattractive junior. She said yes. Should I ask her now or what? What do?
>>
Also, we're all part of this group of friends that eats lunch together which just makes it even fucking weirder.
>>
Yusnoozyulooz
>>
I think the best advice I can give you is graduate High school. It's fucking high school. It does not matter.
>>
>>16904434
Bro code dumbass. You should already know the answer.
>>
>>16904415
You lost your chance to earn some balls. Learn from your mistakes.
If you ask her now you will just look like a weakling who doesn't accept losing and only goes down a path that's proven to be safe. Which is true. But the first step torwards not being this kind of guy is not acting like this kind of guy.
Thats would be my advice to be an alpha in a nutshell
>>
The way I see it you have two options. Sleep with a girl with HIV, then sleep with the junior, then tell the girl the junior has HIV, when they break up sleep with the girl, tell her that you went to get tested and now you have HIV, the junior must have got it from her, then tell the girl you'll forgive her if she goes to the prom with you.
Option two is to learn your lesson and not sit on the next opportunity for too long.
>>
>>16904415
She's taken so you ask someone else dumbass.
>>
>>16904415
Don't ever let anyone know about your crush.
There is a high chance that the next girl that you're planning to ask for prom might reject you if she knew that she was second choice.
>>
>>16904472
>bro code
Who the fuck cares about ideals these days?
>>
When I was in high school my bully asked me out I said no politely and he told me if I did not say yes he was going to kill himself I called the teacher he liked to make sure he was not going to do any rash and had support system.
Ask her out as long as you do not tell her you will kill yourself if she says no I see no problem doing better than wondering what if.
>>
>>16904415
You lost OP it hurts alot I bet, the pain of defeat the fact that your not as attractive as the other person, the sorrow of never knowing hwo it will feel to be loved by the person you have a crush on. So now what? Use the pain you feel now and make it fuel to better yourself, if you never want to feel this pain again you never want to lose again then its time to make some life changes and improve yourself. Be a winner OP become something much better then you are now
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.