[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dated a girl for 8 years and though we were compatible most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I dated a girl for 8 years and though we were compatible most ways, I put up with alot of BS regarding sex (lack of). We just get to the point of real sex in the last 2 years. She says she wants to pursue dating guy in her apt. complex that they call Mr. Porshe and breaks up with me after one last night of sex (meh). Turns out she was already screwing him, so just exposed me to all his STDs. WTF.
>>
>>16904092
So what advice are you looking for exactly?
>>
Sorry, maybe just wanted to bitch about it. Or what should I do to her?
>>
>>16904111
That's fucked. You could try and press assault charges by telling the police she knew about the STDs but they might not take you seriously.

Run your mouth about her to everyone you know and get her a bad reputation
>>
>>16904111
Revenge is best served cold. My ex fucked me over and stabbing her with my opinion about her after few months hurt her way more than all the flapping i did when i was fresh and angry after the shit she pulled.
>>
File: giphy.gif (988 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
988 KB, 500x269
>>16904092
>stabbing her with my opinion

Is that a joke?
>>
>>16904134
Pegasus shut da fug up!
>>
File: bait.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>16904134
>>
>>16904125
This, especially on hot-cold chicks.

My buddy told a hot-cold bitch that she was a terrible person at her core and she cried. It was funny.

Why is it that the people who do silly political activist and PC shit are always the worst people at their core. It's like they're trying to compensate.
>>
>>16904147
I wouldn't generalise which people are the worst. My ex's supposed to be one of those "good girls from good homes", but turned out to be brought op as daddy's little princess. But back on the topic, you want revenge? Wait until she's most vulnerable (i.e. she tells you crap like "i know i can't change your opinion about me because i don't deserve it, but i didn't mean to do that!"), then slap her with all you've got. Mine worked like a charm, got theaten via phone, got blocked and all that shenanigans. In the end it was all worth it.
>>
Hot-cold chick is the perfect description of her actually.
>>
File: 1448667097234.png (509 KB, 620x547) Image search: [Google]
1448667097234.png
509 KB, 620x547
>>16904092
>Or what should I do to her?
Normally I'd say you do nothing, men don't "get revenge" on women, it's your fault for not seeing it coming, congratulations you played yourself etc etc. However, this might be a special case...

Do you know any of her close friends, other people in her apartment block (preferably busybodies or people who like to gossip), anyone is his social group, or for the star prize someone he works with?

Starting rumours is normally for women and bitch ass niggers, but none the less, you're going to start one. Not about him, or about her, but about yourself. Specifically that you are hiv positive.

You're not going to say that she gave it to you, you're not going to bitch and moan about it. You're going to maintain a degree of seperation. You might even want to get one of your friends to "plant the seed" as it were, rather than it coming from you. Remember, the surefire way to get everyone talking about it is to have your accomplice say "I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but...".

As soon as the rumour takes hold, and preferably before they find out, switch your phone off, get on a plane and fuck off somewhere warm and sunny for a couple of weeks. By the time you get back he'll never want to see her again, her whole world will have fallen apart, you strut around for a few days like "What? HIV? No mate, dunno what your on about", then you carry on with your life safe in the knowledge that you had the last laugh.
>>
>>16904257
>tfw i was about to suggest a HIV rumour but thought it would be over the top
Holy fuck you guys are evil.
>>
File: bbm.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
bbm.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>16904271
>tfw i was about to suggest a HIV rumour but thought it would be over the top
>Holy fuck you guys are evil.

No half measures.
>>
>>16904092
>She says she wants to pursue dating guy in her apt. complex

Let me get this right. You dated a girl for 8 years. Didn't move in together or ask her to marry you?
>>
>>16904147
>Why is it that the people who do silly political activist and PC shit are always the worst people at their core.

Because reasonable people generally avoid these kinds of scenes. Politics is dirty business. If a person has a tolerant, compromising, and nice attitude, they won't last long.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.