[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel like giving up completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1433218196435.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1433218196435.png
71 KB, 500x332
Like the title says, I'm 27 and extremely lonely.

I was addicted to heroin for years and finally got clean about 2 years ago. Now I'm sober but I have no life. I go to a commuter college 2 days a week (but full-time) but my license is suspended and transportation is really limited, making it basically impossible to find work.

I live with my parents because as a result of my addiction I have no money. I don't have any friends either because the people I hung out with are either still getting high or in jail/rehab and a few are dead from OD.

I have no hobbies or interests aside from going to the gym a few times a week and playing computer games. I can't even think of anything that looks cool enough to try. My life is incredibly boring and depressing. I'm afraid that one day I'm just going to lose my mind and go back on heroin from the loneliness.

I'm not very attractive, I'm short, smallish dick, I have no money, car, or job, so no girls on Tinder or online dating want anything to do with me.

It sucks because I've worked really hard to change my life around and it seems I'm miserable no matter what. At least I had some pleasure in my life when I did drugs. I guess the consequences of the decisions I made when I was young have permanently ruined my life.
>>
I don't understand why you would care so much about what lies behind you. Okay, shit happened, it was really bad and it affected you. What now? You have only the future ahead of you, you decide how it's gonna be. Is it gonna be you wallowing in your misery or are you gonna take the necessary steps to reach your goals.
>>
Well,it looks like an ordinary story you can pick/copy from anywhere(either book/real life).
The fact is we are still going to die even if not been addicted with heroin or being a high profile businessman or whatever!
So,the point is if we can pass our time in a decent way with the responsibilities given from our family(natural) that's the success of life.
Try to understand your responsibilities and if you can i believe your loneliness will be solved.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.