[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible Stalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 177x172) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 177x172
> Been working out lately
> talking to girls
> hit it off with a couple
> girl I never talked to messages me
> she has a history of stalking and being nuts

Any help with stalkers?
>>
>>16903865

You want help because...you might someday be stalked, even though it hasn't come close to happening to you yet?

that's some pathetic wishful thinking there, dude.
>>
>>16903865
>browses 4chan

Stop right there
>>
>>16903873
Yes. Poor me. I demand pity. I'm getting advice for just in case, I've heard she bad stuff. She's hitting on me, I'm just trying to be proactive
>>
>>16903865

Just don't respond to the message
>>
>>16903888
Didn't find out till after I already did.
>>
>>16903865
Fuck her and run. As long as she isn't gonna physically hurt you, let her go a little nuts. Crazy chicks are great in bed, just don't fall for them.
>>
>>16903890

What did she say, and what did you say in return?

just post a screenshot
>>
>>16903873
Yes. I've found that the majority of men who claim to be "stalked" are totally confabulating it. It's a fantasy they like -- oh, yeah… im so hawt I got some girl stalking me… so much bullshit.
>>
>>16903900
Nice. What do you think makes them "crazy?" Maybe being treated like shit by some guy? No, you guys use the word "crazy" when you really mean "she told me she didn't like something I did wanted to know why I did it."
>>
>>16903865
I had it in high school. She fucked me up for years making me afraid of women. No when I look back I should have punched her in the face. She was ugly and a bitch so I would have gotten away with it when I consider it now. Well, it's long over now. But if she shows signs, end it asap OP.
>>
The D.
>>
>>16903865
>baaaw girls are so attracted to me they can't leave me alone, what did i ever do to deserve this fate?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.