[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so there's this hot girl at my school (I'm 18 and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 589x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 589x547
so there's this hot girl at my school (I'm 18 and a senior) that iv known forever and we eat lunch together everyday, she recently broke up with her bf and is talking to this other guy from the next town over, but she invites me to go on a senior trip and says she'll only go if she rides with me... She also says she trusts me more than most. I have a gf but I don't think it's working out and she (hot girl) is honestly my dream girl..........wat do /b/ros?
>>
>>16903843
You're in high school, none of this fucking matters. At all. Fuck whoever you want. Nothing you do will last longer than a year.

But, you're a shitbag for going behind your girlfriend's back like this. You'd feel like shit if she was doing the same thing. Don't do this kind of bullshit. You're going to bargain and reason with yourself that it's okay, but it isn't. You'll form horrid habits and keep doing it down the road, ruining people's self esteem and trust along the way. So knock it off. Want someone? Be single first.
>>
thanks bud, soooo it doesn't matter at all, but I'll ruin someone forever
>>
>>16903854
Your high school relationships don't matter, dumbshit. None of them. People matter.

Telling yourself it's okay to be a cheating asshole is not okay. Those behaviors last longer than high school relationships.
>>
i think I'll just try and fuck hot girl on senior trip, don't really give a shit about anyone else's feelings, thanks for the advice tho
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.