[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf wants to go out with sugardaddies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Hey there,

I'm together with a fantastic girl since two months and things are going perfect. Comparing these first two months with other relationships before this one stands out as especially fulfilling and easy-going. Yadda yadda, it's all perfect.

Except for one thing: she's done sugaring in the past and still wants to do it. The term means something else to different people so here's the gist:

>Rich men who are lonely / lack the time for social life decide to spoil a pretty girl

>they go out nicely, high-quality dinner in fancy restaurants, stretch-limos, champaign, stuff like that

>on top of that, they pay the girl a certain amount (round 500 bucks) for the evening

>every sugarbaby can say how far things can go with the sugardaddy. Most sugarbabies are dependent on the pay so they will prostitute themselves

Now, my girlfriend said she never prostituted herself through that because she never really needed the money. Here's her situation

>she has met with relatively few men. One every two to three months

>as I said, never had sex with them. But she did go out in a stretch-limo, was spoilt with presents and fancy dinners

>doesn't need the money but would like to be more independent from her parents from whom she receives a monthly allowance

>Considers it sex-work since she's selling her appearance and body, albeit never for sexual favours. Not even making out, just as arm-candy

>likes the luxury

I'm not sure how to deal with her making money through being arm-candy for rich men. We're both in college and have little money, just the basic stuff and some money for leisure.
I kinda feel like the whole sugaring trade is unethical. There are starving, systemically disadvantaged, uneducated people who could be relieved with aid and these men - I have seen their profiles on sugaring websites, don't give a fuck. They go around boasting about their status and choose to indulge with their money and "spoil a princess".
>>
Dump her.

She's obviously not committed to the relationship.
>>
Please go tell this story to one of your parents. I can only hope they have the decency to beat the shit out of you for even entertaining this situation. Either that or seeing them cry over what you've become might knock some sense into you.
>>
>>16903768
>>16903768
>fantastic girl
>shes a whore

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.... AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
OP if you're not baiting you need to dump her. How delusional can you be? "She's perfect except she wants to fuck rich men for money"

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>16903768
I'm a sugar daddy. It all depends on the agreement and how far she is willing to do.

That being said, it's expected that I will have sex with my sugar babies. I wouldn't ever waste my time with one who would only do dates. Sure there are old men who are happy with just dates without sex. But most of the time it's expected.
>>
>>16903859
Can you read? She's hasn't fucked any rich guy and she's not going to
>>
File: 1256500672592.jpg (191 KB, 783x508) Image search: [Google]
1256500672592.jpg
191 KB, 783x508
>She prostitutes herself for money
>but she hasn't had sex with any of the men she promises!

Holy fuck, people like you exist in the same dimension as me? For fucks sake man have some dignity, I am absolutely disgusted by this.
>>
>>16903875
There aren't. They all want sex.
>>
>>16903891
Fucking this!

O P = C U C K
>>
Thats not having a sugerdaddy, thats being a callgirl.
>>
>>16903883
Let me just say, as a lonely old man, if I was taking your girl out to eat at fancy restaurants in a stretch limo: you best believe I'm getting some pussy for my troubles. No debate.
>>
>I'm not sure how to deal with her making money through being arm-candy for rich men.

There's really only one: you get a cut of the profits.
>>
>>16904350
That's actually the only thought I haven't had so far. The profits wouldn't be that big but yeah, maybe it would feel better.

But I'm still way too scared that those rich men can manipulate her into having sex. If it pays well and they threaten to cut it off and her possibly getting the idea I'll never know...

I think I'll tell her to quit and delete her account on the site that she's on. I have a fake account there myself so I can see if she actually does it or not.
>>
>>16904427
>manipulate her
You honestly think a guy pays $500 not to fuck a girl? Man, with $500 I'd get a model to fuck me, why would I spend it to be seen with a less attractive and classy girl that I wouldn't fuck?
>>
Your girlfriend isn't done with her whole college hoeing shit and you're a joke since you don't even realize it. Dump her ass and find someone who isn't a pos slut and wants to just be with you.
>>
>>16903768
There is literally zero chance that you would believe this girl when she said she didn't and won't fuck them if your judgement wasn't fucked up from having sex her. When you get with a girl you really like something changes and you become a fool and become blind to things that you normally would see. Don't let it happen to you. Don't let her do this. Establish some boundaries.
>>
>>16903768
>My gf is a whore and I'm a cuck

Ftfy
>>
>>16903768
If you go though:
>she is a whore
>you are a cuck

No nuance, just this.
>>
File: 1448872166247s.jpg (8 KB, 117x250) Image search: [Google]
1448872166247s.jpg
8 KB, 117x250
>>16903768
>she's done sugaring in the past and still wants to do it
>>
>two months
lol you're still single.
>>
Keep it pimpin OP you know the type of bitch you dealing with don't wife her up just get paid
You in a good position OP
>>
>likes the luxury
She's hoping to find one she likes to go steady with her. But she'd like you as a backup because you're good enough except you're not rich (I'm presuming).

Do what you feel like. Just don't kill yourself when she leaves you. There's the possibility she won't find someone before she aged too much obviously. But really even if that's the case I wouldn't want to be with someone who has too little dedication to our relationship that she'd admit this. It's one thing to leave me for George Clooney if she could. It's another to say she'd like to search for guys who she likes more than you. But if social science is to be believed women do this anyway. Like 80% of them keep some form of a list or door open in case their relationship doesn't work our iirc.

Here's an article you wouldn't expect to find on a website like 'womensday.com' it's nice to see there's integrity still.
http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/advice/a4581/are-you-emotionally-cheating-101955/
It explains the concept rather concisely. Of course if you agree for her to do this it's not emotional cheating. But it's to that effect either way.

It seems like a tough situation op. You will likely make the wrong choice regardless of how you choose because there's no gain for you here.
>>
>>16904751

It's hard to think about that, but I know it to be true. Humans are humans and she does have a very aware attitude. Aware of how being ego-centrical is beneficial to oneself and putting one's own happiness first is the best thing to do and not immoral at all bla bla

I really want to thank you for saying that last sentence. It's an incredibly tough situation and there isn't a good way out. That is simply how life is. Impossible to prepare for and often shitty. Thank you for acknowledging it, that's all.
>>
>>16903768
I'm a "Sugar Daddy", and know a lot of other guys who are as well. It's pretty popular in the Tech sector where profits are high, social skills are low and personal time is non existent.

These "sugar babies" regularly get beaten, raped, and some times just "disappear".

You're dealing with brutal men who don't take no for an answer.

There are two possibilities.

1. You're girl friend is blowing smoke up your ass about having done it in the past

2. She wants to turn you into a cuck.
>>
>>16903768

>she never had sex with them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You gotta realize that she might mean all kinds of things when she says she "doesn't have sex" with them. She could mean that she only gives hand-jobs or that she only sucks dick, who knows. Different people have different ideas if what it means to "have sex". My first gf was conservative and was saving herself for marriage, but she was still willing to put my cock in her mouth, let me grind against every part of her body, and jerk me off.
>>
>>16904764
No problem op. I hope things work out. As anon here said though
>>16904668
Perhaps it's better to cut it before you're too invested. Sure she's great but if you feel you can't handle this then you really should stop.

If you had been in a relationship longer I might consider the idea that she sees it as her profession or something. It pays pretty well, it's a cushy and fun job. Cant really blame anyone for that. But 2 months in? That's more like she's concerned with you not wanting that and she has valued this job over keeping you guaranteed. Which can also be a type of care but it's not really what you'd want I imagine.
>>
>>16904839
>Cushy
Well, -seems- that way.
Not according to >>16904791
>>
File: hahahaha.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>16903768
>Now, my girlfriend said she never prostituted herself through that because she never really needed the money

guys are not stupid and they are not going to give her money for free. they might put up with her shit for the first week but they will eventually expect sex in return.
>>
>>16903768
>Now, my girlfriend said she never prostituted herself
BRUH

BRUH COME ON

IF SHE LOVED YOU SHE WOULDN'T TRY THAT SHIT WITH YOU
>>
>>16903883
>implying they don't get blue balls from having a young attractive girl around.
>implying girls don't lie

how naive can you be mr.cuck?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.