[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do men see as the "ideal" woman, body wise? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 750x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 750x878
What do men see as the "ideal" woman, body wise?
>be me
>23 y/o grill
>size 2-4
>5'8"
>120ish lbs
>hourglass figure
>34DD
>get told I'm too fat

Halp I don't understand. I guess I'm skinny fat but I don't think I'm repulsive or anything...
Pic not me but proportions are similar.
>>
>>16903494
too old
>>
Body type preferences are influenced by economic factors, but a good rule of thumb is to have a appealing bust to hip to waist ratio.
>>
>>16903494
>get told I'm too fat
by other women i am guessing.

There is no ideal body, what people like varies person to person. Just don't be a bitch, wash regularly and you will be fine.
>>
I think there is no real answer bcos men don't really agree on what is attractive. Usually similar kinds of men have similar tastes. Sometimes it's completely random though, due to imprinting in youth.
>>
>>16903499
Like in the OP picture if you cover up half the picture and examine each side individually the left half is much more appealing due to ratios created when her hip is out to the side. Looking at that picture as a whole you tend to notice that ratio far more than the one on the right when they're both visible because that's what your brain is looking for.
>>
>>16903494
Please, please relax. You sound lovely.

Fashions in beauty change constantly - Marilyn Monroe was "chubby" by today's standards.

Currently we are beseiged by images of "size zero" fashion models, and the more impressionable among us are drawn to anorexia. But that could change tomorrow with a celebrity of a different body shape.

You may well encounter men drooling over your DDs and others who would secretly prefer a little less. The most mature men - the most likely to be worthy of your time - will fall for YOU, the person living inside the body, and then discover that the body is exactly what they consider beautiful.
>>
/adv/ got infested with baits recently.
>>
>>16903509
You actually think this is a real letter from a girl with this kind of body? lolol "you sound lovely" -- god you are a faggot.
>>
>not me, but similar
>angie varona-lookalike

how fucking delusional are women

I guarantee if you post a timestamped pic of your body right now you will look NOTHING like your pic
>>
>>16903529
>>16904262

ah shit I fell for it

The thing with actual female posters is that their posts are HIGHLY indistinguishable from top-tier bait, which shows a lot for females in general

very masterful indeed.
>>
Face is the most important once you're out of the extremes.
>120ish lib
Then there's simply no way you're too fat unless you have hollow bones, humans don't have hollow bones.
>34DD
Fits my preferences well.
>hourglass figure
>told I'm fat
>pic is like me
Ok this is not realistic. Are you sure you're not delusional? Like you criticise yourself and think it's other people.

Because there's no way even a person who's not into your gender would call you fat.
>>
Ideal?
20 yo
5'10"
130lbs
Pale
Not brown eyes
>>
>>16904270
True, the level of self delusion in the chicks who post here is next level.
>>
Post an actual pic, so I can examine this issue further...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.