[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helping a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x418
I feel bad and could use some advice

a girl who is a pen pal of mine, who I've grown close to is going through really hard times. She works so much and doesn't have time off, she failed a big exam last semester in university and had to retake it in June. she is so busy she doesn't get to relax much and lately she's just seemed really depressed.

I want to help her, but I don't know how. I always send her encouraging words. And I try my best to cheer her up. But it's hard with me living so far away. It makes me feel bad because I care about her.

Are there any LDR people here who could give advice? We are just close friends, but since it's a distance thing, I hope you all can help. I really
Care about her a ton.

Pic somewhat related. She sent me that a few days ago
>>
send her a dick pic.

its long distance right? you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>16903534

no. We haven't sent nudes.
>>
>>16903649
i guess youre about ready to start
>>
>>16903957

why would I do that
>>
>LDR
>close friends
which one?

anyway if you have money to travel, then go to her I guess if not... well then I think LDRs are shitty.
>>
>>16904054

I said we are not in a relationship. We are just close friends. But I was asking LDR people for advice since we are geographically distant from each other

I do want to go see her again. Hopefully this summer
>>
>>16903420
Hey OP!
I met my a close friend online when I was 13, we're 24 now, still very close.

Talk to her a lot and reassure her that you care about her and it will go well. If she's being depressed, suggest to go and seek help.
Plan visits to go to see her. It always cheers me up when my friend plans to come and see me. Talk about the dates, what you're going to do together, nice things you want to see, etc.
Do stuff online. Play games, or whatever you like to do. Me and my friend often watch tv show on netflix and talk on the phone.
Send her physical gifts. Even some major bullshit. Add cards and other things.

You're really sweet btw :)
>>
>>16904075

Thanks, that's not a bad idea!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.