[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
riding the penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: received_947932855303842.gif (2 MB, 498x331) Image search: [Google]
received_947932855303842.gif
2 MB, 498x331
So I'm a 19 year old gal. I'm a virgin, and I expect to lose my virginity soon to my boyfriend. I'm think I get what I'm supposed to do in most sex acts and sex positions, but one that I'm nearly completely clueless about is dick riding (me on top). Is it really as just bouncing? What should my hand be doing? Recommendations/advice?
>>
>>16903379
Wtf. You are about to have virgin sex. Its going to be missionary style. Just lay there and moan and squeeze.
>>
Don't bounce you want to massage the dick, basically what you should do is get to a squatting position where his dick is perfectly aligned. Then slowly lower your hips down onto him, you might need to balance yourself by leaning a hand onto him.

From there you just move your hips lowering them up and down, it's not rocket science.

There are a lot of other ways to do it but that's the simplest depending on how physically fit you are.
>>
>>16903384
Its just twerking. We have a dance for it now.
>>
It's going to hurt. Do loving missionary for your first. Move on to the slut positions after.
>>
Just enjoy yourself! Put your hands wherever they feel like going... don't over think making love.
>>
>>16903409
Being on top actually hurts less your first time. And being on top is not just for sluts. .. It can be very intimate.
>>
>>16903379
It's a position where you have control over the depth, speed and rythm so do whatever feels good for you.
It's among the best positions for vaginal orgasm so be selfish with it and make most out of it.

My girl tends to vary between grind and deep thrusts at moderate speed with it and often comes in that position.
>>
>>16903379
When you're riding you have little control of depth, its all the way in nearly all the time, seriously just warm up with missionary. Riding for a first time sounds like a pain, my girlfriend just kind of collapsed on me and I did all the work from there first time she tried to ride.
Shes good now, its just difficult, and she wasn't even a virgin.
>>
>>16903379
Do you think Shari Lewis ever msturbated while wearing the puppet?
>>
>>16903687
No
>>
>>16903379
That gif in your OP is from a show called Lambchops. It's what us grown folks used to watch on TV back in the dizzle.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.