[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that feeling of accomplishment after you achieve something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: sukces_13.jpg (32 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
sukces_13.jpg
32 KB, 500x365
You know that feeling of accomplishment after you achieve something after working hard? I don't ge that. Recently iv'e been forcing myself into doing hard things i'm not used to that help me in the long run but i don't get this good feeling of "yeah i'm awesome because i did that". How can i get this good feeling of accomplishment so that i can keep working hard and not want to quit?
>>
>>16903101
Well first of what are you doing that will ell you in the long run maybe it's not something you feel pleasure in doing therefore you don't get any sort of euphoric effect
>>
"I could have done better. This is not as fun as I thought it would be. Nothing has improved. I just wasted time and energy"

Yeah, I'd like to know too
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.