[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join the Navy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hmmminteresting.jpg (8 KB, 261x216) Image search: [Google]
hmmminteresting.jpg
8 KB, 261x216
So, I'm thinking of joining the Navy, Thoughts?
I thin k i'm pretty smart but i'm way too lazy to get much done and become "successful" My father and his grandfather as well as my moms father have been a part of the Navy, Army and Air Force respectively. I'm thinking of joining the NUPOC program. what do you think?
>>
Hell yea. My eye sight was too bad or I'd be in right now.

(actually I'd be in the Army because I was an idiot).
>>
>>16902905
The military is a really good choice for people like you. It will do all the work of controlling you for you so that you don't have to! Plus the money, job connections, respect, discounts, and girls for doing a usually pretty easy job for a few years is pretty nice.

I regret ever going to the doctor when I was depressed because now that I've been labeled bipolar they will never let me join.
>>
Do you think you have too much freedom? Do you like getting treated like a bitch? Do you like doing pointless repetitive tasks?

If you answered these questions with a resounding "YES SIR!" then go to the nearest recruiter and sign away the next four to six years of your life.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.