[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: voynich3.gif (94 KB, 437x611) Image search: [Google]
voynich3.gif
94 KB, 437x611
How do you cope with knowing you were used, but being unable to do anything about it because it put you in a position that could easily lead to you being blackmailed?

Stories about being manipulated and how you got over it?
>>
bamp
>>
>>16902220
Have you tried Alcohol?
>>
>>16902250
I'm out.
>>
>>16902220
Getting used is a very human thing to happen. The problem is that you somehow thought you were immune to something so common. With such an irrational mindset and inflated ego, it is no surprise that you were surprised at your very human failure.

Your wounded pride will heal with time, and be smashed again by some other betrayal you thought you knew better than to fall into later. Coping is simply moving forward without causing more harm to your life out of shame, remorse, self-pity, or other passions we are easily carried away with when surprised.

The way to end the pain altogether is to fully accept that you are no better than any other person, everything that ever happens to someone is just as able to happen to you, your pride will lead you into trap after trap just like this and you will make human mistakes your whole life, and nothing is wrong with it. Once you fully accept this, you will no longer be so surprised when it happens, and your pride will not get so wounded, and you will not fall into self-pity or anger over it, and your suffering over such occurrences will dwindle.

It takes a sage to be perfect in such an undertaking, but all men are able to incorporate such principles into their lives to some degree.
>>
File: 1453701826025.jpg (20 KB, 266x315) Image search: [Google]
1453701826025.jpg
20 KB, 266x315
>>16902220
[spoiler]Retaliate against your black mailer with violence OP. Make them remember why they should've never fucked with you every time the new dentures slip out of their mouth. That outta make you feel better.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16902319
>>16902316
Both of these helped. Thanks.
>>
>>16902220
hahahahahaha

don't send him nudes next time, stupid

jesus christ

why do women think they can read men?
>>
>>16902374
Drug deal. Not nudes. I was the mule.
>>
>>16902220
If it's still going on, run. I personally would just physically get away from whatever is going on. If not, you did what you has to. You're not the monster
>>
>>16902220
Also curious about that pic

>>16902386
Change your lifestyle
>>
>>16902417
It's a page from the voynich manuscript. An allegedly indecipherable text of unknown origin. Probably an academic test of cipher breaking, much about it is still unknown. I don't believe it's been decoded yet and it's been hundred of years.
>>
>>16902426
I actually wrote that to fuck with people

t. reincarnated author
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.