[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No job, mo problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: NO MONEY.png (33 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
NO MONEY.png
33 KB, 1000x668
So I'm 22 year old New Zealander with a fairly decent amount of work experience for my age. I just got back from Aussie and I was unsuccessful finding a job at any service level job.

I've been back here in Nz and applying for jobs still, and I got a Maccas ( Mcdonalds) interview it went great and then they called me in the next day for training I was there for 20 minutes and then told that they would contact me if I got the job.

I thought I did great but I still haven't heard back from them.

If you're being turned away from Maccas you're doing something wrong with your life right?

My Cv has been checked and is really good, I do take in mind that New Zealanders rarely find work in Aussie but my esteem has taken a serous blow.

Bills are everywhere and I'm not on any benefit (its pending) I feel like this is going to be the rest of my life.

The best I seem to do is live pay check to pay check. I'm 22 now, this is not what I pictured my life to turn out like.

I want to study law but I can't afford to live because I don't get a student allowance and my family is poor.
I think I'm going to be stuck this way forever.

What do I do?
>>
>>16901796
Look for intern roles or work experience roles in companies you'd like to work in. Most of the work experience would me more targeted for recent high school grads but it would still be worth a shot. While waiting for maccas to get back to you, try other places. I had a friend who worked in subway in Aussie for a year and he got paid roughly ~$20 NZD an hour

Just work and save up for a year, and then come back to NZ and study there. You'd still qualify for student loans and maybe student allowance too if you just claim that your parents don't support you.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.