[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bear with me, please. I'll try to make this as simple as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1365824822719.jpg (101 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
1365824822719.jpg
101 KB, 674x800
Bear with me, please. I'll try to make this as simple as I can.
>girl at work likes me
>everyone at work wants me to go for it
>19 year old kissless virgin with no dating experience
>don't really want a relationship because stress and anxiety
>things end up happening where I'm just pressured by everyone to just exchange numbers with her
>get to know her a little better
>we share some similar interests, but she can sometimes come off as an edgy/trashy teenager (I mean, she kinda does live a trashy lifestyle, but I sorta do, too. Just not on her level)
>also, she's kind of a butterface and her body isn't too great, but I'm not sure if a person like me should be complaining
>a while later, she tells me she has a boyfriend, but hasn't broken up with him yet
>this comes out of left field and I question my trust of her
>during this time, she once texted me if I wanted to cuddle because she felt "lonely"
>didn't bother texting back because despite what she may say about her BF, I'm not gonna dis someone like that
>eventually tells me she broke up with him [spoiler]over the phone[/spoiler]
>now I guess we're "officially dating"
Is it bad that I really don't want to go through with this? I get that I should at least get some experience, but not like this. Especially if I'm dating someone from work. If a breakup happens, I don't think I'd be able to stomach the awkwardness and all that.
Not only that, but she seems annoyed that sometimes I'm just not feeling like doing ANYTHING with her. Sometimes, I'm just really tired and don't feel like doing anything at all, ESPECIALLY after work.
Can you guys help me figure this out?
>>
>>16901789
Why will you do something you don't want to do? If you don't feel anything for her , be smart and polite and show her that you only want be her coworker. Otherwise she will get mad and fuck all your days. If you want fuck with her, be smart and use protection, my cousin fucked a office bitch now He's her personal bitch with no life.
>>
>>16901857
I feel like it's too late now. Everyone at work pretty much knows about us "dating".
>>
>>16901789
Thank your lucky stars you get this opportunity at some experience. Maybe don't fall in love with her. But few betas ever get this perfect of an opportunity to get them on track socially
>>
>>16902034
It's not even helping. It just makes want to shun myself away from everything even more.
>>
>>16901789
Cure your toxoplasmosis
>>
P?
>>
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF AWKWARD?

LET AWKWARD HAPPEN
>>
>>16902857
ew
>>16903131
What?
>>16903148
Do you get a kick out of awkwardness er sumfin?
>>
>>16901789

what? she cheated on her bf with you and you're even considering make it official?

you said that you avoid relationships because of stress and anxiety, if you keep this girls its 100% sure will be way worse for you, she broke up with him over the phone, she shows no respect for anybody and i can guarantee you that she will dump you in an eye blink when you weren't "good news" anymore, just get out while it is early, don't trap yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.