[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize it was time to end a friendship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 55065-Broken-Friendship.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
55065-Broken-Friendship.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
When did you realize it was time to end a friendship?
>>
>>16901775
when they stole from me and lied in my face about it.
>>
File: 1455920793009.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1455920793009.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>16901775
When someone thinks Asuka isn't better than Rei
>>
File: 1457518897277.jpg (35 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457518897277.jpg
35 KB, 403x403
>>16901775
When i got into a fist fight with one of his other friends and he snitched on me by the police ...
3 people were against me in court but i managed to get off with norhing ad their stories didnt match.
>>
>>16901775
When I found out she was doing stuff behind my back that could have put me in huge legal and financial pain. And then tried to convince me to let her keep doing it.
>>
When I became paranoid-level jealous of this girl and this guy I talked to.

Can't deal with the insecurity that comes from that. I just seek solitude for a little while.
>>
>>16901775
When he poured beer on my head.
>>
Didn't have rent 3 times
>>
>>16902567
Really? If that's true you one sucky friend.
>>
When I was the only one initiating conversations online and even then our conversations were very shallow.

In hindsight, I should probably have talked to them about it, but I didn't think clearly that time
>>
When I discovered that he's been cheating on me and lying to my face for the past year
>>
When he betrayed me and treated me like shit afterwards instead of apologizing.
>>
>>16902812
This happened at a house party where i was a guest in front of every other guest. I don't need to tell you how humiliating that is, do I?
>>
His reputation was hurting mine and he wanted to hang out every day when I really wasn't THAT fond of him. He was a sex offender and not only did he try to cockblock me at every turn but I couldn't trust him around girls in my life and the thought of regretting something that might happen in the future... oh wait actually that reminds me... I was prepared to murder him. That was the main one.

Other friendships I've ended because they were too bitter and it was rubbing off on me or the more common one unrequited feelings.
>>
>>16901775
When he tried to Fuck my last 2 long term exes so I decided to Fuck the love of his life out of revenge.
>>
>>16901775

When they kissed me, bit my neck and put a knife to my throat
>>
When she started copying everything I was doing including my thesis. She was also generally incompetent and whiny af but the plagarism was the last straw.
>>
The only friendship I've actively ended rather than just letting it fade out was when she, for still unknown reasons, called me a creep behind my back, and then when I tried to reach out to be friends again she just laughed at me. Still don't know what that was about
>>
>>16901775
When there was just literally nothing to talk about anymore. Several ended this way because I chose to end them.

If you have nothing of interest to say, then I will just ignore or get rid of you. I don't mean critique or debates, but I mean actual chatting. If your only topic is "Hey, how u doin" for all convos, and it ends like that, goodbye.
>>
>>16901775

Never.

Sometimes i had to stop seeing people that have changed too much.

But,even if i tried hard, a true firend is hard to loose, when he cambe back asking forgivness or help you have to face feeling quite strong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.