[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hobbit.jpg (5 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
hobbit.jpg
5 KB, 345x146
I'm 5'7 and white and all I hear is that tall is the way to go. I work out, but I just feel like I have no dominance due to my height. So I was thinking about adding a PCP through my leg in surgery to extend my leg. I'm hoping to gain at least three more inches. Will it be worth it?
>>
>>16901595

I know a guy who is like 5'5 or something and gets mad cute girls. They are all short Asians though, but still. Take that as you will.
>>
Yes. My husband has never dated lower than an 8/10 in his life and he 6'4". My brother has never dated lower than a 9/10 and he 6'7".

So do it for all the stupid bitches out there who go under the knife every day just to please you faggots.
>>
>>16901604
Funny thing is, Asian girls are the only ones that talk to me. I think I might take the plunge. Thanks anoy!
>>
File: 1456434960509.jpg (261 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1456434960509.jpg
261 KB, 1280x853
Don't do that shit to yourself anon. Its like living a lie. The same as extending your dick or changing your eye color.

Once you settle down and have a kid he/she won't have the same eyes as you because it's not your genetics and /or he/she won't have the pseudo height you have either.

Honestley being short isn't that bad. The whole manlet thing is a meme
>>
>>16901611
lol my brother (6'7") had a Thai gf and he said that Asian girls are hell on earth. He then went on to turn a beautiful intelligent lesbian straight and marry and impregnate her. Like I said, tallness is definitely a golden ticket to top-teir pussy.
>>
>>16901615

It's a meme for a reason. I have had multiple conversations with drunk, attractive, conventionally successful girls about what they want and it goes:

>tall
>big young hard dick

>ib4 trolling

With that said, I do agree that being short isn't as bad as people make it out to be here, but tall guys definitely have it easier. Height doesn't make up for not having game/being ugly though.
>>
>>16901623
yeah but those girls are probably idiots who's opinions dont matter

that said you're not wrong
>>
>>16901595
Another 5' 7" Anon here. Just going to let you know, 5' 7" is actually not that far off of average, it's not as noticeable as you think. Just don't act short, I know guys who are probably my height, maybe even a little bit taller, who just have mannerisms that make them seem smaller than they are. That's also why you can't worry about it, if you let yourself think that you're short, you'll seem short to other people.
>>
>>16901657
Can you help me out on this anon? What are some mannerisms you notice? Pls from another 5'7er to another
>>
5'7 is medium size
Any advice for actual manlets 5'5 and under?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.