[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it too cliche to name your son after your father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1442453159396.png (373 KB, 760x430) Image search: [Google]
1442453159396.png
373 KB, 760x430
Is it too cliche to name your son after your father?
>>
>>16901255
If you'r father is/was a remarkable person in your life I don't think there's really a problem. If it bothers you twist it a bit and simply give him your fathers middle name.
>>
>>16901255
No, as long as you aren't a nigger or a spic
>>
It's only cliche if your father has a cliched name.
>>
>naming your son after your father
>being THIS much of a cuck

Just name him after yourself faggot. Unless your father named you after him, in which case just think of a different name.
>>
Only clinch if you don't add a II to the end of his name.
>>
>>16901255
My mother's father died when she was 12, my middle name is his first name. Of it's to honor someone, it's obligatory, aside from that, depends on you, e.i. Family name, cool name or you want to make the old man proud.
>>
umaru a shit
>>
>>16901255

why do you want to
>>
it would get really awkward if you son being a bitch and you want to curse him out in front of your father
>>
Both of my parents did. The compromise was that they then called my by my middle name, so one of them got the legal name while the other one got the call name.

I don't mind it much, to be honest. Lots of paperwork trouble, though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.