[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457508598753s.jpg (8 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1457508598753s.jpg
8 KB, 238x250
11,,My girlfriend recently told me she was bisexual and hadn't come out to anyone prior to me , it's really annoying me that she said it to me because she's with me now (a male) so why would it matter that she is attracted to females because she is in a relationship so other girls are off limits regardless. I shouldn't be as pissed as I am but now stupid shit seems to kinda annoy me , example: kissing her friends in pics , it makes me wonder if something else is going on , when she was drunk one time she made out with a friend but at the time it was funny and hot because we weren't together very long and I presumed it was just for fun but now that occasion is playing over in my head and its really after making me rethink everything , we are pretty close and the sex is great but this has kinda put me on edge and made me feel like ive lost some trust with her , advice on where we can go from here , btw I have no problem with any LGBT people before you think I've got an issue with her that way
>>
Never trust biscum
>>
>Two Approaches:

>The noncreative one.

>try to talk to her about it.
If you have a good relationship with her, talking this out might be the right decision.

Find out if her friends are bi or even homo, then talk to her about them. If she loves/likes you dearly, then she will open herself to you and be sincere.

>The Creative Approach:

>try to have a threesome.
If she gets attracted to the other girl, then try to have a triple relationship. Date two girls at the same time, with their consent, and their love, while they date you, and each other.
>if the sex is great, imagine it double. With passion instead of jealousy, things will be great.

And finally..:
>just because she's bi, doesn't mean she's a bitch.
She might have gotten it out of the closet with you because she thinks you should know this, because she loves and trusts you.
>>
>>16900840
Never trust biscum
>>
>my girlfriend told me something important and personal about herself and now i'm being a ninny about it
it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. don't be one of those losers who think that because your partner is bi, that means they'll cheat on you because that's bullshit. she hasn't changed. i don't understand why you can't trust her. she obviously trusted you enough to tell you this.
>>
>>16900863
They will tho
Never trust biscum
>>
That is pretty odd that she's telling you way after you two have been together already. It lets one think that she's planning on fooling around with other girls in the future. Because of her actions, it makes your situation worse and makes her untrustworthy.

Your gf seems to be pushing it. Have you talked to her about you being uncomfortable or laying down boundaries?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.