[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I ask a girl out in my class? >wanna grab a coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457058088286.jpg (49 KB, 349x442) Image search: [Google]
1457058088286.jpg
49 KB, 349x442
How do I ask a girl out in my class?
>wanna grab a coffee?
>wanna hang out this weekend?
>hey, can I take you out for coffee/drinks?
I haven't dated in a very long time, and I've always been set up by friends in the past
So I don't really know what to do.
Give me some /adv/ice, please.
>>
>>16900631

anything but the third one. 'can i take you' asks like you are asking permission. thats like starting the conversation with 'sorry if this is creepy, but you wanna go on a date?'

act like its creepy, or act like you need her permission to ask her out, and you will get a bum rap. id try to take the question out of the scenario all together.

people think aggressive means being a dick, but it doesn't. instead of saying
>wanna grab a coffee?
its more of a
>we should get coffee this weekend. are you free friday?

operating under the assumption that shes interested helps. it doesnt guarantee anything. nothing does.

the big question is what kind of basis are you on with her? have you talked before? are you able to go up to her and strike a conversation? if not you gotta build your way up. you can do that in one conversation.

but walking up and just asking to go out to coffee is weird. go up, say hi, talk about what you just studied, try to make a REAL convo, then cut it short 'shoot i gotta get to class' or 'shoot i gotta go play some epic frisbee'

followed by a 'we should hangout sometime. you free on saturday? lets grab some coffee.'
>>
>>16900659
Thank you for the advice.
We've had a bunch of conversations, and she smiles when she sees me.
She laughs at my jokes, and we sorta gravitate towards the same group when we're workshopping.
>>
>>16900671

nice. so yeah just go and strike up a bit of a talk, and cut it short. its a good way to get her.

GANBATTE.
>>
>>16900680
Okay, thank you very much.
I'm my own worst enemy in these things.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.