[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendship issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Meh.jpg (10 KB, 434x406) Image search: [Google]
Meh.jpg
10 KB, 434x406
I’m a college student. I had this friend one spends lots of time with. I used to offer my help with his homework (not that of a big deal and if I had the time), it later became much of an obligation than a favor. One day he told me to do this written report for him (he didn’t ask if I could do it he just said DO IT) I said no (for the first time) I was already helping him with something else, I haven’t finished and I had things to do as well. He told me to fuck off and left. I texted him some hours later to tell him I would like to but I just didn’t have the time. He told me to fuck off again. I got upset and told him to turn it down a bit, I know sometimes we friends talk to each other like this but it was different this time, he was being just mean. We got upset. He said something like “If you cannot stand it then I should talk to you as if you were an acquaintance and not his friend” I finished and sent him the last homework I offered to help him with.
We just stopped to talk each other since last October. The thing is, were we really friends? Am I just overreacting? I mean, I didn’t do anything bad to go and apologize or should I? What should I do, adv?
>>
>>16900590
Fuck that nigga. He was using you.
I can't tell you how long it'll take for you get over this guy but it'll pass.
>>
>>16900590
Using you X2, Find better friends.
>>
I'm trying to get over it but still I sometimes wonder about it. Maybe I needed to get it off my chest or something. Another thing I missed is that my other friends think we still hang out but they don't know about this... I'll just tell them the truth, I guess
>>
>>16900807
YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING TO ANY ONE!!!
Or maybe there's something else.
>>
>>16900590

>what should I do

Realise you were never friends, and now you've served your purpose to him he's dropped you.

Take it as a lesson anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 1280x1280
You were blinded by someone's friendship sucks that the guy was such a rat, next time set clear boundaries and have more self awareness. You're pretty sad getting upset in the first place, how did you not realize he was using you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.