[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came inside a girl while she was on the pill, am I fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x298
I came inside a girl while she was on the pill, am I fucked? she had ended her period the day before so she wasn't ovulating. anyone came in a girl while she was on the pill? do I need plan b?
>>
Should be fine. I'm on the pill and have had my boyfriend cum inside and never ended up pregnant. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>16900559
If she's taking the pill correctly, you should be fine. Just don't do that again because you can't know for sure if a girl is doing it right (or is even truthfully on it at all).
>>
>>16900559
If she took all her pills like she should, no.
Make sure she keeps taking them at the same time of the day, doesn't feel sick, doesn't take other drugs, etc.
With the pill, you DO NOT ovulate. It is rare to get pregnant while you're on the pill if you use it well.

You should read something about sex ed before fucking, man.
>>
>>16900559
I came inside my exfuck buddy more than 8 times and she wasn't even on the pill

(I low key wanted her to get pregnant as crazy as that is)c
>>
>>16900559
I've fucked a least 2 dozen women with no condor and came inside numerous times. Still no kids
>>
Do you understand what the pill does?
>>
>>16900559
>a girl while she was on the pill,

You're fine....because no girl has ever lied about being on the pill.
>>
>>16900817
lmao seriously...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.