[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP WITH FIRST TIME SEX: 22/M with 26/F girlfriend So where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: 1451212479715.jpg (152 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1451212479715.jpg
152 KB, 960x731
HELP WITH FIRST TIME SEX: 22/M with 26/F girlfriend

So where do I start. I will say i had a lot of fun and had a really really good time just being with her, but i thought sex would feel better, maybe I suffer too much from deathgrip or I did something wrong.We had talked that maybe today would be the day we first had sex. I didn't tell her it was my first time (yeah I know) but that I hadnt in a really long time. Told her to tell me what she liked and what she didn't and to not fake anything so I wouldn't get bad habits (hopefully this will be a long relationship so we have time to improve).

So she came to my house, saw that I was nervous as hell just thinking that today may be it so we just started making out to push out the nerves. After a while I started touching her all over bit by bit, but she didn't want me to go for the main plate, so we just went to bed, got undressed and continued there. She told me my dick was too big and that she didn't know if it would fit, I laughed because I always considered my dick somewhat small (around 5,5-6 inches? Haven't measured it in a while)

Then I asked her if I could go down on her (first time too) and was really surprised by how good she tasted and how wet she already was. I started kissing the legs and ended up sticking one on her while licking her. She didn't seem to enjoy too much the finger and it seemed to me that she wasn't liking that much that I went for the clit that soon(or the area, since I couldn't see that much ), so I went with my plan B of opening her labia and just licking her slowly from bottom to top with a flat wide tongue. She seemed to love it and soon I was just sticking out my tongue and it was her who was grinding it and moaning. That was a totally glorious moment for me, but I had been down there more than 10 minutes and my tongue was exhausted. I held on as much as I could and the she told me to go up and kiss her. I don't think she came, but if she didn't it was definitely close.

(Part1)
>>
File: 1429983605935.jpg (54 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1429983605935.jpg
54 KB, 500x377
Then I went to finally stick it in her, grabbed a condom and went missionary on her. For the life of me, I couldn't find her hole, even though I was just down on her and had sticked a finger without problem first try. Whatever, we laughed a bit and she grabbed it and put it in her a bit. She asked me to do her slowly, so I pushed in a bit, then back, then a bit further and back again and then I pushed in all I could and stayed for a couple seconds.

Forward it a bit she asked me to go harder, I felt her vagina was really warm and cozy, but I felt kind of if only the head of my dick was inside her, and as if I pulled back to push hard again it would definitely go out. We changed positions to spooning and she loved it when I grabbed her around her neck and pushed her down against my cock by the shoulders and I yet again I didn't feel as if I was going balls deep ( the head of my dick is a bit bigger than the shaft, so that may be why?) , just as if I had half my cock inside her and if I pulled too much it would fall out and if I pushed all the way in it wouldn't go that much in. She came and told me we could do anything I wanted, so I told her to try doggystyle next because I always heard it was one of the positions where you can have more penetration. It was just the opposite, it felt as if my dick was too short or our position was not good enough but our meat was pushing and my dick wasn't reaching too far.

Part 2
>>
File: 6fWGy0z.jpg (34 KB, 613x695) Image search: [Google]
6fWGy0z.jpg
34 KB, 613x695
She then told me the condom was dry and that it was hurting her so I went for another, but I had problems staying fully hard so after a bit of thinking we decided to do it without condom (she is on the p ill, we were tested some time ago and I had already eaten her pussy, so...). We went back to spooning and had some fun, but the feeling with and without condom wasnt that much different. I could definitely stay harder and everything was hotter, but still had the same problems with not feeling like it was all the way in and not stimulating enough for me, I guess from years of self masturbation.

Then she rode me for a while and it was the best I felt all night, but still didn't even come close to cunning. Finally she grabbed my dick and after resigning to the fact that I would not come (told her it didn't matter and that it would come eventually after more practice) she used my dick kind of like a vibrator to stimule her clit and came again.Then we hug each other for the rest of the night while I kissed her and touched her everywhere gently until we felt asleep.

Part 3
>>
File: 5528219_700b.jpg (38 KB, 640x763) Image search: [Google]
5528219_700b.jpg
38 KB, 640x763
As I said I had a lot of fun and loved to be with her, kiss her, grab her, do her slow and hard. The thing as I said is that it didn't feel like I was close to cumming even once (although it did feel good, warm, and loved to have her liquids all over me) and that I felt like I would have more range of movement between the head and a full thrust, so sometimes I felt like I was not moving too much just so it didn't go out (which happened a ton of times). Also I felt like I just couldn't fuck her in certain positions like doggystyle or her on her tummy with her legs closed, not sure if because I'm small (even though she told me that I was wrong about my size) or because I was doing something else wrong.

This took a while to type and I know it will take some reading, but I had to ask the things and didn't want to really talk about it with the people I know (aside from her which we will). So thank you and every tip will be welcomed.

Last Part
>>
>>16899916
>>16899890
Well first and foremost from Part 1, my advice to you would be, for the time being, check your ego at the door. I see you trying to pump yourself up:
>I don't think she came, but if she didn't it was definitely close
Be honest with yourself about what's going on. It'll lead to better sex. Also, good for you for realizing that going for the clit right off the bat is kinda like suddenly seizing just the head of your dick in your hand and rubbing it furiously with the palm of your hand. It's too intense, too soon. You gotta keep that tongue flat and wide, slow licks. So nice work on that. Good intuition.
>our meat was pushing
hahah wut. Anyway, read this:
>http://www.yourtango.com/experts/sean-jameson/deep-penetration
And remember - different women like different things so maybe you don't need to go too deep with this girl. You said she came from the spooning sex... that's not a "deep" position really.
>it didn't feel like I was close to cumming even once
>(even though she told me that I was wrong about my size)
So there are a couple of things that could be at play. First, get a ruler and measure your cock on the upper side with the rule pressed against your pelvis, fully erect. That's your length. Then take a piece of twine or string, wrap it around your shaft at its thickest point, unwrap it, and measure the circumference. That's your girth. Now you know.

I didn't cum my first time either. My first thought putting it in was, "Is this it?" And the answer is yes and no. The magic of sex is in the emotional state it takes you to, not the mechanical pleasure otherwise women would forgo men for vibrators and guys would just use fake pussies.

Stop masturbating, keep fucking her, and remind her to not pressure you. NO. FUCKING. PRESSURE. Women are such shit at making men feel comfy it amazes me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.