[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im gonna drop a huge story that i need some advice on what to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
so it starts out with me and my friend (we'll call him Jon). we've been unrepeatable soul mates for like years now. then we met this girl. (you can see were this is going) being basically to of the same people we both liked her and wanted to date her. we both new this and accepted it. we both hung around with her for ages and it turned out she liked both of us. as time went on he came to me one day and said they were now dating. i felt like i was stabbed. but i accepted it and wasnt angry at him or her. we were still the best of friends. there was this other girl to who we both had the hots for that just got out of her relationship. i thought this was my chance, so me and her became really good friends and she asked me out and then we were dating. as time went on jon and his gfs relationship went downhil as she had him on a leash and he was terrible at relationships. so they broke up. this is were the story goes bad. as time went on i felt sorry for jon cause i had a gf and he didnt. so (reluctantly) i let him and my gf do 'stuff' (the furthest they went was a bj). as my jellously grew bigger and bigger i told them to stop and they agreed. then i caught them sexting and i was so pissed of. but i forgave him and her. then me and my gf had unprotected sex and my parents were so pissed of and we broke up. time after that was horrible. all i wanted was her. i tried to get over her by avoiding her at all cost cause the site of her made me depressed. then her and jon went out behind my back... everyone in existance knew about this b4 me. this was so freaking hard on me. i couldent deal with it. so i begged him to break up with her, i told him it was her or me. and he did. then one day she came to me balling her eyes out saying she wanted me back. i just about died right then and there. {continued in next commment)
>>
eventually we got back together and we were the perfect couple from then. but jon didnt take it too well. now me and my gf have been dating for a year. but jon will not go near her and me. and he wont talk to me about it. and we dont hang out anymore. and i desperatly want him back. he says i hurt him alot for dating her again behind his back. how do i get my soulmate back? without breaking up with her obviuosly.
>>
tl;dr cunt
>>
*unseperatable not unrepeatable
>>
>>16898902
fair enogh
>>
>>16898900
suck his dick. that's no joke. because
you
ARE
gay.

definately
>>
>>16898903
I think the word you're looking for is actually inseparable.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.