[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-21-38-22.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-21-38-22.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
In January, I slept with a married woman. We ended up falling in love, but she can't bring herself to leave him because they've been together for seven years.

Two days ago, she told me she's pregnant. She doesn't think it's mine, but I do. She's tried getting pregnant by him multiple times, with no luck. She sleeps with me, and she magically gets pregnant. She checked her cycle, and it supposedly began back in January, so it's definitely a possibility.

I'm not sure if she wants to know who the father is. I think she would be fine just assuming it's his. I, however, want to know. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
File: 1451740448242.png (260 KB, 467x506) Image search: [Google]
1451740448242.png
260 KB, 467x506
>>16898855
that feel when your child is gonna be raised by someone else.
>>
why exactly do you want her to leave him? This is the perfect situation, you spread your genes without the cost and effort. And why do you want a cheating cuckold to become yours anyways?
>>
>>16898855
She doesn't love you, she's just a shitty person. You should get her out of your life.

That's going to be way harder if you have a kid with her.

I'm curious, let's say the kid is yours. What's your plan?
>>
File: 1405646706276.png (87 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1405646706276.png
87 KB, 238x276
>>16898855
You need to get out of this relationship. Can't you see that your own greed will ruin this marriage? Don't you have any empathy for others? For the husband? For his family?
>>
You're not going to find out without revealing your affair and ruining their marriage. Are you prepared to do that?
>>
>>16900339
The marriage is already ruined, man. At this point, if I were a husband, I'd rather know my wife is cheating on me so I can dump her ass.
>>
>>16900453
Make preparations so he can't beat you up.
>>
Son of a bitch
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.