[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister physically attacked me and a day after I am in a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Who-ate-all-the-catty-pies.jpg (23 KB, 430x293) Image search: [Google]
Who-ate-all-the-catty-pies.jpg
23 KB, 430x293
My sister physically attacked me and a day after I am in a lot of physical pain when I move. I want to know what are the pros and cons of reporting this to the police.

First off, I am a girl, I live in Victoria Australia and she is younger, I know what you'll say, beta as fuck right?. Why didn't you defend yourself? The honest reason why was because her attacks didn't actually hurt that much at first, she had a bottle of hairspray and she was hitting me with it but my thinking was 'I really don't want this to get worse, I will just weather this. I don't want to push her back because she might hit her head on the treadmill'. Then she shoved me really hard against the wall and I heard something in my chest pop/snap. The kind of noise you hear when you pull gristle off a cooked piece of meat. I don't know what's happened but I'm in pain when stationary and if I try to lift my arm the pain radiates from the centre of my chest to the top of my shoulder, on a scale of 1-10 I would say it ranks around 8. Generally moving and breathing is aggravating.

All this was caused by her thinking I said something negative to my mum about her and she flipped (I didn't she misheard). My parents are indifferent about this and I am moving out in 3 months. I just feel this is really wrong and I know it will cause my family anxiety if I file a report but I feel really angry that nothing will happen. I think whatever has happened in my chest is probably not going away for a while since I think it might be muscle related. I have taken photos of the bruising on my arms as it progresses. I am bothered that I am going to be in pain and no one really gives a shit and my sister isn't going to be held accountable.

Basically, I know I am being petty but at least I want to know the pros and cons of going to the police, I have never done anything like this before. Will it damage her career prospects? I just want justice, not to do anything overboard.
>>
How old are you two?
Do you have visible injuries?
>>
>>16898411

I do, bruising on my arm she is 21 I am 23. The bruising isn't the problem. It's the constant pain in my chest.
>>
>>16898528
You probably tore a muscle or broke a rib. Go to a doctor. Since she's not underage, she will be charged if you call the police on her.
>>
You should go to the police.
For her own good, seriously.
If you let her think that this is okay, she will only continue.
>>
Has anyone had experiences with this sort of thing, what were the outcomes?
>>
>>16898528
Mate, call the cops so they can give her a good wakeup call.
Nothing serious will come of it, no bad record.
Just scare her for being a little bratty cunt and learn to respect her older sister.

Or you can be a pussy and just let it go.
>>
you should just beat the shit out of her while shes sleeping.
>>
>>16898624
Oh I needed a laugh today.
>>
Buy a strap-on and fuck her ass. Assert dominance.
>>
>>16898404
I live in Sydney but vic should have the same rules go to the hospital and its no questions asked if you refuse. If they do because your arms are bruised up all over say you fell down the stairs just lie your ass of to them they got to fix you up any way.
But stick to 1 story much easier that way you fell or you wont tell them but I recommend telling them some thing.
Also if it was a snap sound you probably broke a rib and broke rib means you cant lift your arm with out pain.
The tearing sound might mean you did worse damage like fucked up you ball socket in your shoulder. I don't think its that because that really painful but check it any way.
Your sis fucked you up but if she is not a iced up cunt you can work shit out with her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.