[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verbal and text communication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: process.jpg (8 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
process.jpg
8 KB, 271x186
I feel like talking and texting are limited. I feel like their is a giant heap of things to do to have a certain outlook. I'm starting to see how people play a certain a game to get what they want. For example, I see my coworker gets upset at certain things said and my other coworker does this. I feel like if people have an end goal, anything will be done to get that end goal. My friend wants to be friends with a girl, but needs to relate to her. I set myself up for him. I get in an argument with her on purpose, so he can step in and agree with her. She likes guns I say I hate them. I really don't have an opinion though. My friend jumps in and says how guns help and shit. She sees this and has someone to side with, a friend. It's a weird fucking game of setups life is. Plus I adjust my tone and use body motion.
>>
>>16898120
cheers for the blog update
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.