[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/ got a situation >Be me >date girl >things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: angry orange head kid.jpg (37 KB, 625x371) Image search: [Google]
angry orange head kid.jpg
37 KB, 625x371
Alright /adv/ got a situation

>Be me
>date girl
>things are going good for first 3 months
>lots of sex, almost every time we see each other at least 2 times if not more each time we see each other.
>all of the sudden out of the blue she tells me she doesn't want to have sex and that she doesn't feel horny
>said she wants to wait 2-3 weeks

I have a high sex drive, and she has to have one as well, there's no reason she would say something like this out of the blue.

What do /adv/? Break up with her because she's getting ready to snip my balls in her purse, or stay with her and pray it's merely coincedence she isn't feeling horny out of nowhere.

She told me at the start of our relationship she wasn't shy about sex at all, now she's telling me she isn't one of those girls.

I feel like I'm getting trapped /adv/ help.
>>
And It can't be sexual performance related, I've made her cum multiple times, she said she loves my dick, I'm the best she's had, she let me eat her ass, spit in her mouth, do all sorts of crazy shit. So it has nothing to do with performance.
>>
>>16897915
Why don't you ask her, dude?

We don't know her. Maybe she caught the clap from a side piece. Maybe she's abstaining for fuckin' lent.
Maybe she's trying to figure out if your relationship is worth more than sex.

If the only reason you are with her is sex, get out now. If you care about her, talk to her about this.
>>
I would just tell her to be straight up with you, man. She kinda owes you some form of explanation.
>>
>>16897946
It ain't for lent.

>>16897953
She told me she wants compassion, human touch, and love. I thought that was shitty reasoning, she said it's 2 different things to want something like sex, and to make something like love.
I thought it was retarded reasoning, but then again I don't have a vagina.
>>
>>16897946
I do care about her, and I would be fine if we weened of sex slowly but surely, but it's literally just out of the blue. Like it wasn't just like a slow down process, it's just being announced, I'm not fucking horny I don't wanna fuck.
>>
>>16897972
It sounds like she wants more out of the relationship than a fuckbuddy anon

>>16897946 is totally right, she's feeling you out.

It's up to you to decide if you're in it just for the sex (it sounds like you might be). If you are that's fine, but be straight about that too.
>>
>>16897989
I mean shit nigga I do to, but I'm 20 years old, this dick don't slow down by itself. We have really great sex, that's why I'm flustered, because it's so out of the blue.
>>
>>16898003
If you do to then you can deal with two to three weeks of not fucking. Just jerk it.
>>
she got a taste of tyrone's dick on the side.
>>
>>16898017
Yeah, I can live 2 to 3 weeks without fucking if we lived together, but I get to see her 2 times a week. The sex makes a lot of the trip for me, and so does her herself make it for me. But I'm driving 70 miles back and forth each time I see her. That's a long fucking time to be driving just to sit her room and barely watch tv.
>>
>>16898003
Then make sure she knows that because she might not be getting that impression

Suggest cutting it down to maybe 2 or 3 times a week, try a compromise
>>
>>16898052
But then she'll bitch at me for being a pig.
>>
>>16898046
If you like her and want to be with her this isn't a big deal.

But if it is a big deal, and it seems to be, maybe you don't like her as much as you thought and you just like the sex.

This could be WHY she wanted to stop having sex. So if you can't deal with it, tell her. Either work it out or break up.
>>
>>16898046
Go on a fucking date then. Show her off around town. Is this your girlfriend or your fuckpiece?
>>
>>16898072
If I didn't like her as much I'd pull the fucking trigger, but I do. I just don't like that she gets to just automatically declare no sex and I can't even try. That's what I find bullshit.

Not that she's not horny, but it's like she's making a declaration against sex, and not like a "hey, lets not have sex, I love you and I just want to be around you".
>>
She probably started feeling like that's all you want her for, maybe you should go along with it and start taking her out on real dates
>>
>>16898111
I bought her godiva chocolates, took her to see deadpool, I'm planning on taking her out to Sushi tomorrow.

The dates have been happening all on my tab too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.