[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ i feel like a huge pile of shit. I treat everyone i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (33 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
33 KB, 284x177
Hey /adv/ i feel like a huge pile of shit. I treat everyone i love like shit . i treat my friends 10x better than my family. Just recently i had a cousin tell to never talk to them ever again. I just been a real big asshole. I feel like ending my life in all honesty. I feel like they wont have to deal with me anymore and they'll be better off. I just don't know what to do anymore. What is wrong with me? I'm a monster.
>>
First of all, if you're truly sorry for your behavior, killing yourself is simply adding more selfishness to the equation. Do you honestly think that you family and friends would want to see you dead? I can guarantee you, they would not.

So, instead of whining, actually try and make the change you want to see. You obviously seem aware of your transgressions and shortcomings, so make amends the best you can.
No, nobody expects you to solve things overnight, that is not realistic. Showing you are sorry can take months, years even, depending on how badly you fucked up. But, trust me, showing that you have the will to make things right again will be clear to those you wronged, and, with time, they may so choose to forgive you.
The important thing to note here is that they do not owe you forgiveness. All you can do is try and make things better, and hope you will earn their respect and love again. It's a process of healing involving not just those you wronged, but yourself as well.
>>
He didnt by any chance say "dont talk to me or my son ever again" ?
>>
>>16897402
Thanks man. Yeah i can see why that is selfish. I'm just an asshole. It just never ends. I realize the after i make everything shit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.