[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for breaking up with girls you care about ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_YxvmuMoA.jpg (205 KB, 540x572) Image search: [Google]
4L_YxvmuMoA.jpg
205 KB, 540x572
Advice for breaking up with girls you care about ?
>>
>>16896931
Be more specific. Why are you breaking up with her if you care about her? Is the relationship toxic? Is it never going to work out for other reasons?

Also what is image source? It's pretty cool.
>>
>>16896941
I've been dating this girl who's been a really good gf for almost a year and I've opened my eyes to the fact that she's a scatter brain and I don't see a future with her
I feel trapped because I care for her but I don't want to be with her
>>
She likely won't enjoy hearing that, maybe make up a different reason? Normally I would advise honesty, but in this case I think it'll do more harm than good
>>
>>16896970

Not that you needed a justification, but the one you provided seems silly. Of course, everyone can deal with these things in their own way, but it seems counterproductive to go against your own emotions in such a matter. Unless you have actual problems in or because of your relationship, you're basically deciding for the pain and trouble of break-up - without knowing how you might think about things a little ways down the road. For someone in a relationship, it's often difficult to realize how single life can be, and how much of the intimacy they are used to is not something that should be taken for granted.

Of course, all of this comes from the place opposite of you - my girlfriend has recently decided that she doesn't want our relationship to go on. Out of the blue, and on flimsy reasoning. At least, if you want to go her way, cleanly break up instead of stringing the other person along - if you want to break up, you need to be harsh towards yourself and the other person, to allow both of you to not keep hanging on to nothing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.