[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT. Problem reading / understading whats read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: HELP.jpg (89 KB, 785x883) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
89 KB, 785x883
Subject says It all.

I feel absent whenever I am reading, going backwards most of the times to read and re read simple sentences because I just dont get em.

Not only that, but it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to read a page (5+ mins)

What the fuck is going on?
>>
pls respond

I need the help of the psychologist from ADV

asap
>>
Could be dyslexia, or otherwise concentration issues. Talk to your doctor about this, not here, please.
>>
>>16896468

>not here please

Why not? Would you prefer me to discuss about my gf cheating on me while fucking a bunch of BBCs and asking you if I should forgive her like the rest of /adv/?
>>
>>16896481
Because the doctor can refer you to someone professionally who can help you better than any answers here can.
Please, don't be upset. I am simply advising you on what to do.

And yes, those threads are utterly annoying, and plentiful.
>>
>>16896446
I have the same issue, any help would be appreciated
I don't have ADHD/ADD
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.