[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a girl >funny, smart, fucking beautiful >instant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1428861605777.png (343 KB, 356x403) Image search: [Google]
1428861605777.png
343 KB, 356x403
>met a girl
>funny, smart, fucking beautiful
>instant chemistry, one of the most amazing conversations I have in a long time
>seems like literally nothing can go wrong
>then she tells me she's 18 and basically has no home already, living in different places
>she is currently staying in a male friend's house
>she was plucking his eyebrows while we spoke today

Am I right to be weary/taken aback because of this?
>>
Little weird to be plucking someone's brows mid-conversation.
>>
>>16896133

how did you meet her?
>>
>>16896161
Isn't it "a little weird" to be in a house alone living with a guy, without even plucking his eyebrows? I mean, wouldn't that be kind of a turn-off for your dating mates?
>>
>>16896173
No? Just because you overthink about what potential dates will think about every aspect of your life, doesn't mean others do
>>
>>16896133
Depends on whether or not they are actually in a relationship. There is a possibility that he is gay and she is perfectly comfortable doing that, or they are just close friends, but we'd need more details to tell for sure, and you probably don't know yourself.
>>
>>she is currently staying in a male friend's house
>>she was plucking his eyebrows while we spoke today

Not sure what you are worried about. The guy sounds like he is a homosexual. Just give it a shot anyways, fag. See how it goes.
>>
>she lives with men
>is so intimate to them she plucks their brows

she is totally not riding the cock carrousel to pay her part of the rent, confirmed!!
>>
Better to find someone who can take care of themselves
>>
>>16896133

how did you meet her?
>>
>>16896173
>I've never dated someone with a roommate
>>
>>16896133
You mean wary, not weary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.