[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I glanced out my window and I saw that two really hot girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
So I glanced out my window and I saw that two really hot girls have hung hammocks on a couple trees in our apartment complex and I want to talk to them.

How do I leave my apartment and strike up a conversation with them without seeming like I'm going out of my way to talk to them? Or is it okay to do that? They're literally right outside... but not exactly on a walking path to where I could go to my car or something and pass them casually.

Plus, there are two older black gentlemen doing landscape work and they're like in the way.

I want this though. What do I do?
>>
>>16896000

is there a general seating area around where they are? if so, just go read a book and then transition into talking to them.

if not, simply take your dog and go for a little walk and be like 'oh hey, nice hammocks you got set up here?'

wait for their response. from there you do a casual but flirty 'they for everyone to use?

if they are REALLY into you they might even say 'sure, come take a seat with us!'

but they will likely just say 'yeah, help yourself' with the idea that you can come back later and use them. this is assuming they are in a more common area and not say, in their own backyard.

are you hot tho? post a pic
>>
File: blueprint.png (12 KB, 711x478) Image search: [Google]
blueprint.png
12 KB, 711x478
>>16896007
>is there a general seating area around where they are?
Yes, but the two landscaper buys are sitting there.

>if not, simply take your dog and go for a little walk
My dog lives with my parents, and not with me.

Here's a drawing. How do I casually make my way over to the hammock?

Another little annoyance thrown into the mix: one of the landscapers now has a leaf blower going and it's super loud. I won't be able to have a conversation or they're probably gonna go inside soon.
>>
>>16896031

you can wait it out with the landscapers. they might not be there long. the ladies might specifically be waiting for the landscapers to leave before they can 'really' enjoy.

theres no casual way about it. at best you can go down the path like you are going somewhere like the corner store, then on your way back just walk on up and talk about it. it'll be deliberate but a bit casual depending how you play it.

are you hot tho? be real, post a pic
>>
Well fuck.

Made it out to the sitting area because the landscapers left bUT one of the girls went inside. Now it's just one... and oh look. She has a boyfriend who just showed up.

Well, it was worth a shot. Nice day outside though. Maybe her friend will return.
>>
>>16896055

you were probably too ugly anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.