[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my second semester of college and I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: boy-talking-to-a-girl.jpg (37 KB, 560x343) Image search: [Google]
boy-talking-to-a-girl.jpg
37 KB, 560x343
I'm in my second semester of college and I think I'm a better person right now that the guy I was in high school. I'm a lot more confident and I'm pretty good at talking to people and making conversation.So all in all, i'm pretty happy with myself.

But I still can't into talking to girls. Every time I want to walk up to one and spark up a conversation my heart starts beating really fast and my mind goes blank. I don't get it. I've been trained in public speaking and I've spoken in front of an audience of hundreds before. But somehow it's infinitely easier to do that than to talk to one girl.

Honestly speaking, I just want a gf but I've yet to find a girl that I've connected to and my shyness does nothing to help that. I've got no ice-breakers. How do I improve myself and start a relationship?
>>
>>16895950
Have you tried talking to girls in class or in a group situation?
>>
Girls like it when you don't take them seriously.

Be funny, I see hot bitches hitting on bald fat guys all the time in Australia because women care more about emotions. Make her feel good and she'll put out. I have those 4chan /adv/ things from ETYNKE but too lazy to post, there's a thread on /t/ with it if you're game.

You trying hard, keep it up OP
>>
>>16895957
Sometimes, but I'm never sure what to say outside of the classroom context. I can never find a proper segue into a personal conversation, and when I do the moment had long passed. I feel nervous about doing it now because it's halfway through the semester and I feel like no one want to meet anyone new right now.
>>
Just talk to them like how you would talk to your male friends. Maintain eye contact while talking; this indicates confidence. Try to keep the conversation stable; meaning not to end it up with uhs and uhms.

Actually it's not at all a big process like you think. Every person who has a difficulty in talking to females think it as a huge process.

Also, I would recommend you to try NoFap. I was pretty much like you just a few months back and I came across the benefits of NoFap and I thought of giving it a try. So far, I improved a lot in my communication skills. Found that the things which I thought as big were actually small or should be given less effort; like talking to girls.
>>
>>16895980
>no fap
I need to seriously try that. I've heard it works and in my own experience (there was like a week I coincidentally went without jerking off) and I noticed a change.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.