[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Academic Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: stressed-student-004[1].jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
stressed-student-004[1].jpg
36 KB, 460x276
I know I need to study but I feel zero motivation to do so even though I really might fail if I don't.

I made some serious academic sacrifices(skipped big lectures and assignments) last Wednesday to study for a test and while I think I did good I have no idea what I got on it as I've been checking every day since and my prof. still hasn't graded it. This has bummed me out because if I didn't do well on that exam I very well may fail that entire class. I feel that this anxiety is what's causing my lack of motivation to study for any of my classes.

How can I get back on track with my studies and give a shit again?
>>
>>16895832
>I made some serious academic sacrifices(skipped big lectures and assignments)
>I feel that this anxiety is what's causing my lack of motivation to study for any of my classes.

No, you lack motivation in general, and right now you're using this anxiety as a scapegoat. You seriously need to work on your time management
>>
>>16895839
I admit that, this semester I've had the hardest classes with the worst schedule I've ever had. This entire time I've been rolling with the motions and it's been a time management disaster.

Where should I start to fix this? I have the rest of today until Monday morning before I have to finish all my assignments and go back to Uni.
>>
last bump
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.