[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a dating site profile >no one responds >make a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>make a dating site profile
>no one responds
>make a tinder, kik, etc. profile
>no one responds
>chat in /soc/ threads
>no one responds
>live my daily life, go new places and meet new people
>nobody notices me
>even this thread probably wont get replies

Is there some sort of trick to attracting women I'm missing? I regularly bathe and groom myself, have a car, have a job, have hobbies and the few people I do talk to seem to come back for more.

And don't try to imply it's a superpower, I have already walked out of electronics stores with free shit without getting caught. It gets old.
>>
Show a picture of yourself?
>>
Maybe you're a ghost.
>>
File: tumblr_n7qe5isqc11td9p2co1_1280.jpg (184 KB, 1280x817) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7qe5isqc11td9p2co1_1280.jpg
184 KB, 1280x817
im in the same situation op.

sometimes i wonder if im just the most boring man alive.
>>
>live my daily life, go new places and meet new people
>nobody notices me

do you never open your mouth when you meet new people?
>>
>>16895450
People are self-absorbed. If you give others attention, then you'll get a little in return. It can be very draining, though.
>>
>>16895515
He's been pretty quiet so far.
>>
That's online dating for you, it's just a shitty number's game and nothing more. It's built on shallow first impressions based on your profile pic.

Then if you get through that filter, the profile description comes into play

It was not made for unattractive people, it was made such that those who already get laid easily can do so without having to go out as much

Still, the only option in that medium is to just keep trying and roll with the punches.

There's no real other option, and you're already a few steps ahead most people who just sit and bitch without taking any action. So keep doing that, anon, one day it'll happen

>never give up
>>
>make okc
>get matches and responses
>never goes anywhere
>get matches on tinder
>they don't respond

I'M TIRED OF BEING TEASED.
>>
have you try being casual about not getting the girs attention, people tend to sense desperation on the air. try less gain more, an advise from a local pickup artist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.