[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letters of Recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: bubble-letters.gif (23 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
bubble-letters.gif
23 KB, 680x880
I'm applying for this graduate school scholarship but I live outside the US currently and had to get letters of recommendation from my US professors. Unfortunately I was only given a month to actually prepare the scholarship from the time the application instructions were posted online. My professors letters have been lost in the mail since I live overseas and USPS is a pile of shit. I don't really have time to get a replacement from them.

How can I successfully forge their letters since it said they had to be in 'official' envelopes. There isn't really an issue with forging the profs info in this case since they actually did write me a letter and would vouch for it if they called the number I write. I just need a way to make it look official; particularly the envelope.

Anyone been in my situation, or know how to deal with this?
>>
There is more to this story than you are admitting.
>>
>>16895376
What do you mean? I live outside the US, I needed a letter of recommendation, they told me they sent it. The deadline of the application is approaching and I haven't received it yet.

There's no more to it really? I need to forge for this reason, the professor would of course say they wrote it because they actually did write and send me one, it just hasn't reached me in time.
>>
>>16895328
yeah I cant help you but holy shit I remember this hell, professors are so fucking bad about letters of rec, almost got fucked for life because professors never got around to shit
>>
>>16895395
The professor forgot to put my name on the envelope and it got sent back to her, pretty big almost 2 week delay when you are sending from bumfuck nowhere in the US to Asia.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.