[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any likely reasons why someone could just not be interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1445678231043.jpg (18 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1445678231043.jpg
18 KB, 500x400
Are there any likely reasons why someone could just not be interested in relationships?

I'm straight, and have normal hormone levels, no other health issues, I find women attractive and I have no problems with being good friends with a chick, so it's not that I'm just nervous around women, but I just have no interest in relationships, and haven't for years.

Or to be more accurate, I find someone attractive, start to get to know them, find them interesting, and then it just sort of stops there, and it even reaching that point is kind of rare. Interesting isn't the right word for it even, it's like the point in between where you like someone, and are just friends with them. Not sure how to describe it really.

I've pushed past it at points and gotten into relationships with people I found both interesting and attractive, but I just really couldn't have cared less what happened in the relationship, which broke it up eventually.

I can give more details if needed, but is there anyone who'd have any idea what this could be?

Pic unrelated, obviously.
>>
>>16895045
>Are there any likely reasons why someone could just not be interested in relationships?

In my case, I got cheated on by someone I really cared about and that ruined relationships for me.

And then I found casual sex, rendering relationships pointless.

>b-but muh love a-and muh feelings
Get a dog.
>>
>>16895048
Sure, but I don't really want to accept that. I have absolutely no interest in casual sex, and I do have a dog, as well as plenty of other healthy relationships in my life, but this is kind of bothering me, it's obviously not normal to just stop being interested in people when it reaches a point where relationships are a possibility.

I've had a pretty bad relationship in my past, both of us got pretty hooked on benzos and did some pretty messed up things, and there was a fair bit of violence, but I ended that, I pulled myself out of that situation, and it just doesn't make sense to me how I'd still be hung up on that, seeing as it was like 2 years ago.

Why are you typing so aggressively anyway? This isn't /v/, you don't need to put fake stutters on posts to try to make people who disagree with you look stupid, I was simply asking for some advice.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.