[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple details, He's my stepdads close friend, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (774 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774 KB, 2048x2048
Simple details,
He's my stepdads close friend, I'm gonna call him Mr.W.
Mr.W is about 23 roughly?
Went to pick stepdad up from work and Mr.W commented how hot I was
A year or two later my step dad and my mum married
Mr.W was there with his new but heavily pregnant girlfriend, we both go out to smoke.
He flirts, touching my leg and apparently his girlfriend is jealous of how he looks at me?
Fast forward a year, Mr?W send me his mobile number randomly.
Suddenly he is flirting non-stop sexually and in a general way.
Now it's a bit quieter texts me now and again with a small flirty message, his baby is 4 months now and he speaks about him.
My mum is good friends with Mr.W girlfriend and it's obvious the relationship isn't very good.
I always thought he was attractive, what do I do?

I have morals! I wouldn't let him cheat on her with me and I defo wouldnt wreck a family but there is feelings between us and i have got to the point where I want to see him and just chat to him when things are bad for me

I'm so stuck on what to do
>>
Just ruin that family. It'll feel great, trust me.
>>
>>16895013
>I have morals! I wouldn't let him cheat on her with me

Wanna bet on it?
>>
>>16895013
Just remember by the 5th time you fuck him he'll be cheating on you and complaining to the new slut about what a bitch you are.
>>
Given that this is at least the second the time you've posted this, I'm guessing no matter what anyone tells you, you just want to fuck him and are looking for someone to justify that.

Since you obviously don't give a shit about "morals" and won't listen to any other answer. Just go fuck him.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.