[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when to go for the kiss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
when to go for the kiss?
>>
Trust your instincts. It's as simple as that. Get close to her and if she doesn't show signs of being uncomfortable then go for it.
>>
>>16894314
Bump
>>
The universe rewards the brave. Think less, act more, and follow your instincts. Odin would want you not to be afraid of failure. Failure is just part of the learning process. No woman and or man is worth idling about. Your life is incredibly short and you owe it to yourself to make the most of it.

Just be brave, trust yourself and the universe. Trust that if the kiss doesn't work it is all for the best.
>>
>>16894842
Plus, just to add to that, the more you relax and focus on being happy the more attractive you become to everyone. Even just as friends. Learn to exhale your fear away.
>>
>>16894842
>>16894842
One good way of putting that is that you have to try in order to succeed. People don't write master pieces after just sitting at a piano for their first time. People need to practice. With friends, with lovers etc. I'm not saying you have to sleep around, but you're going to have to make an effort at learning your place within a cause and effect universe.
>>
>>16894335
How do you get close? I always feel weird about it
>>
>>16894314
Does she look vulnerable to you. Its hard to tell the first time but after you kiss a few girls you realize the signs.
Its the small body language things. Hard to know what it means without trial and error. Just little things I think of when Im about to kiss a girl
>is she in a good mood
>is she responding well to the things Im saying
>is she vulnerable to being kissed
>is she intentionally vulnerable to being kissed
>has she been giggling
>is she close enough to be kissed
and most importantly
>does she hesitate expectantly when its time to go for a kiss
You have to remember that shes in the same boat as you. Shes also expecting a kiss when the mood fits and if she doesnt put up her guard when that time comes go for it.
Now Ive probably misread some girls but Ive never been rejected for a kiss. So they probably felt the mood was good enough to let it happen.
>>
>>16895002
That... actually makes a lot of sense. Usually people seem to just say "you'll know when it's appropriate" but it's difficult if you've never been in that situation before
>>
What??? Don't make shit complicated dude just ask her
>>
>>16895093
Couldn't that be really awkward in some instances, though?
>>
>>16895051
Well one thing to help read her mood is when you think shes at the point of
>does she hesitate expectantly when its time to go for a kiss
Look at her lips. Just glance at them and then study her face. She will pause because she is making sure not to give off signs that would deter you from going for it. Her face will hesitate in a go for it position. Like talking. Because you arent going to interrupt her to kiss her.
>>
>>16895093
DO NOT DO THIS. PLS DO NOT. MOOD KILLER.
>>
>>16895151
Are you Jesus? Because I think you're going to save me
>>
>>16895093
PLEASE DONt DO THIS OP
>>
>>16895159
>>16895186
Samefag
>>
>>16895170
My experience comes not from getting rejected, but mainly from not going for it when I should have.
Women will often look very disappointed if you were supposed to kiss them and didnt. Hell one even asked me if I was gay the next day. You are expected to just go for it. This was before I had ever kissed a girl though so I didnt even think to kiss her. The isolation of variables started one day when I straight up kissed my best friend who I didnt really have romantic feelings for and neither did she. I still dont know if she wanted me to but she made out with me at the time. Ive been questioning how I knew to go for it at that time and why she didnt reject me.
>>
>>16895190
No
>>
you misspelled lovers
>>
Now that you guys have been extremely helpful with the signs, is there anything else that I should do before that? Maybe warm her up and give her a genuine compliment? Or tell her how desireable her lips are?
>>
>>16894314
have you watched that movie about that guy teaching another guy how to be a Casanova?
>lean in
>'bout an inch from her face
>let her move in the final inch
This gives her the chance to decide if she actually wants to kiss you.
>>
>>16894994
Put your arm around her, lean your head against hers, turn your face towards her. If she turns her face to you too then go for the kiss. If she doesn't then she doesn't want to kiss. That's my strategy anyway
>>
>>16894842
but what about rape culture?
>>
Damn the idea of kissing a female seems so distant to me.

I'm not a bad looking guy, I've just never in my life really interacted with women.
>>
>>16894842
>Think less, act more
I am completely fucked in this society. Great
>>
>>16895151
i'm not sure i get it.
So if you see she gets hesitant you DON'T go for it ?
>>
In any case, you should at least wait until you don't have a cold sore. I went for the kiss too soon, and she hates me now.
>>
>>16895907
ikr
the whole concept of intimacy is so foreign to me, i'll be a nervous shaking sweating mess when it happens (if it ever happens)
>>
bump for interest, this thread is good i wanna hear more good advice
>>
>>16895002

So let's say we're sitting close to each other drinking and having fun. We look at each other's eyes. Five seconds of nothing but silent looks. Eyes, mouth, back and forth. This is it? I should go for it? I don't wanna rush it but I don't wanna kill it by waiting too long. Are five seconds enough? Sorry for such autismo, I'm going on a date soon, it's gonna be my first.
>>
>>16896357

Also, she's shy, what if she looks away or something? How do I make reads on a shy girl?
>>
>>16896371
If you're sitting down with her on a couch. Sit close enough so that your shoulders are touching. Proceed to the arm around shoulder and then for the kiss. Just read her comfort level. You can't kiss a girl who is not comfortable with you putting your arm around her. Drink 2-3 beers if it's your first time, helps confidence a ton.
>>
>>16895227
Thanks anon, you're alright.
>>
>>16895121
Depends, had a date with a girl awhile back, after it was all over, she said it's time for me to go home, i told her can i have a good night kiss?, she said yes and we both went at it
>>
>>16895962
No, if her face pauses in a position to be kissed, go for it.
>>
>>16896371
If she looks away shes not ready to be kissed. Thats a different problem to fix.
>We look at each other's eyes. Five seconds of nothing but silent looks
Make it 2 seconds of eye contact, glance at her lips and then 3 seconds of eye contact again. If she doesnt do something that would deter your from going for like, like talking or looking away, go for it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.