[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I complete a large assignment in a short amount of time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446547304445.jpg (3 MB, 2716x1810) Image search: [Google]
1446547304445.jpg
3 MB, 2716x1810
How do I complete a large assignment in a short amount of time?
>>
>>16893738
by getting the fuck off of 4chan
>>
>>16893738
Don't procrastinate.
>>
>>16893744
Well shit
>>
Rant for as long as you can about the subject at hand. Go back through and edit.
>>
>>16893738
efficiently
>>
By starting earlier

now you're going to learn the hard way
>>
Depends how large it is. Papers are easy, if it involved lab work you're fucked. Drink a pot of coffee and pray to god you produce something of value.
>>
>>16893738
Master your native tongue and your research skills. You can make a little work seem like a huge amount, if you know what you're doing and know how to look like you know even more.

But I suspect that you don't have time to do that for this project. In that case, ask your professor for an extension and then, starting right now, hit the books like you've never hit them before.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.