[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much does aging freak you out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1200x803
How much does aging freak you the fuck out? look at this picture. This can happen in less than 4 years!

I personally think it's terrible, like almost like watching yourself turn into a monster. it makes me want to kill myself while im still under 30 and look ok.
>>
It's because she did a shit load of drugs, alcohol and a horrible diet that she looks like shit . If you don't fuck yourself up like that and eat good food, exercise and deal with stress in a proper manner, not only will you not age badly, you might actually look better
>>
>>16893712
Idk man I saw her on that anger management show and she was looking fine as fuck
>>
>>16893712
Im not white so Im not too worried. Im good till 60
>>
File: 1454113218748.png (154 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454113218748.png
154 KB, 557x605
>>16893770
>tfw black don't crack
>>
>>16893712

>This can happen in less than 4 years!

yes, can happen when you do heroin 24/7
>>
>>16893745
>>16893816
people always say that, but even healthy older people look old to me, they just dont look torn back, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>16893860
If you are white wear a lot of sun screen. Melanin protects you skin from damage. Being white screws you over here. Your skin is made for the cold with little sunlight.
Also dont wear makeup because that fucks you over. White women in particular need makeup but its really back for your skins age.
>>
Tanning is a mental illness.
>>
>>16893712
A lot. I see my mother and she has a fucking huge gut and I dread the day it will happen to me.
>>
>>16893712
>female detected
>>
>>16893892
Except that is entirely something you can control you fat fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.